external battery Case

Search This thread

Gryph65

Jan 24, 2013
hey guys!

I ofcourse have an HTC one X from rogers and I have recently acquired the innocell Plus battery case from Seidio.com.

i noticed that after plugging in the USB charger that came with the case into the htc wall adapter (that came with the usb cord for the one x) I have waken up to find the phone not charged and the case fully charged. I also noticed that the charge is very shotty via that connection as the indicator displaying the charge icon within the battery display on the screen will flicker and stop randomly as well. I only tried that connection because I have read online that the phone itself should be charged with the wall charger instead of the PC as the wall provides higher voltages needed to give the phone its maximum charge.

While trying to use the case to charge my phone on the go I have also noticed the same flickering at times with the case shutting off randomly as well. Last night I used the cable that came with the case in the USB port of my computer to charge my phone and case at the same time. This charged up my phone and case as normal. My concern now is that USB charging the phone itself will cause either limit its maximum charge capacity or slowly ruin the battery altogether. My other concern is that the flickering of the phone icon dude to the stop and go charging will ruin my phones charge capacity.

Any help is appreciated! and also, was there something I was supposed to do with the case at the beginning for those of you that use one?

thanks!

Gryph

jonshipman

Jun 8, 2010
Moto Z3 Play
Try cleaning the pogo pin holes. That was the culprit with my dock. I used alcohol and a toothpick

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts