Problem with md5 verification :(

Search This thread

Yousef8001

Dec 8, 2013
I've been running CM11 for a while now, but today I came to update my phone to the latest nightly build. When the download is about to finish, I stumble on "md5 verification failed". I also tried to backup my ROM but it failed because of that issue. Can someone please tell me how to fix this before I do something stupid?

PS: I did Google this issue but couldn't find a solution.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Shakes27

Jun 29, 2010
Augusta, GA
Might not have enough free space, so when the zip downloads or the backup is made and they can't be completed; the md5 hash (which is a string of letters and numbers based on the unique data of the file) won't match the md5 string provided to make sure the file isn't corrupted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yousef8001

k2evil

Dec 16, 2013
I've been running CM11 for a while now, but today I came to update my phone to the latest nightly build. When the download is about to finish, I stumble on "md5 verification failed". I also tried to backup my ROM but it failed because of that issue. Can someone please tell me how to fix this before I do something stupid?

PS: I did Google this issue but couldn't find a solution.

Make sure that you are using last CWM update... I advise you that use [CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch insist of CWM...

Yousef8001

Dec 8, 2013
I just checked, I do have the latest version of CWM

Yousef8001

Dec 8, 2013
But what about the problem with the cm update? Please tell me if you know and thank you :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Might not have enough free space, so when the zip downloads or the backup is made and they can't be completed; the md5 hash (which is a string of letters and numbers based on the unique data of the file) won't match the md5 string provided to make sure the file isn't corrupted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk