[DEV]OTA_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.31.401.5[4.0.4_sense4.1]

Search This thread

kinghunki

Dec 20, 2009
LanZhou
htcui.com
OTA_Ville_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.31.401.5-1.78.401.2_release_275773ape8z1mahr0gt8fg

MOD EDIT: DONT FLASH THIS TO YOUR SENSATION!!!!

I do not have "one s", so there is no way to get the complete ROM.
This is only a OTA update packages. .

Download link:
link 1
link 2

Last edited:

ivicask

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 25, 2009
Zagreb
And again, we have NO use of OTAs like this from other devices, as it can be only flashed in recovery on that device.

If you get the full RUU or rom, than we are talking :)

Thanks for effort tho.

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
And again, we have NO use of OTAs like this from other devices, as it can be only flashed in recovery on that device.

If you get the full RUU or rom, than we are talking :)

Thanks for effort tho.

This is just a repost of what football posted in the one s section.
I dont think even football has an RUU yet though because the OTA was only released 2 days ago.

stirkac

Dec 16, 2008
the Internet
Btw this is for Ville_U which is snapdragon S4 SoC, and we need the s3 version (Ville_C2) RUU. I'm not saying it cannot be done without hackery, but it will be much easier for everyone to wait for C2 update.

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Btw this is for Ville_U which is snapdragon S4 SoC, and we need the s3 version (Ville_C2) RUU. I'm not saying it cannot be done without hackery, but it will be much easier for everyone to wait for C2 update.

Dont worry, im keeping an eye on the one s section and have been for a while so when I know anything, ill post it.
However Football did say that as yet there are no C2 2.xx.xxx files and some users on the one s forum are annoyed about that to say the least ;)

Reactions: Stephen

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
What would be better is to get s3 one s ruu. There are some one s with s3 soc in them, not sure if any ruus are available yet though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

banesi

Dec 27, 2006
Dont worry, im keeping an eye on the one s section and have been for a while so when I know anything, ill post it.
However Football did say that as yet there are no C2 2.xx.xxx files and some users on the one s forum are annoyed about that to say the least ;)

I had C2 for some weeks, I must say I feel the pain of this users, htc really messed it up with this model, well, at least Sensation users will benefit a lot by using it's ROM ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i want to install it on one s

And? your point being? there is a one s forum for a reason, go there and ask - this forum is for sensation