[Theme] ThirdEye for Droid2 - CM7

Search This thread

UrbanBounca

Sep 17, 2010
Yes, that worked, thank you! I noticed the "Settings" icon is smaller than all the others. Is this normal? Also, I'd love an Mms.apk. I can't stand bright colors, and the white is way too bright. :D

tgwaste

Apr 21, 2006
www.twg.org
Yes, that worked, thank you! I noticed the "Settings" icon is smaller than all the others. Is this normal? Also, I'd love an Mms.apk. I can't stand bright colors, and the white is way too bright. :D

OK, please go to first page and download again. You should have a better Mms.apk now.
As far as the settings icon, can you provide a screen-shot please?

I'm getting married and going on my honeymoon over the next week so probably wont answer much during that time but will fix any other issues when I get back.

All versions on the first post have been updated.

tgwaste

Apr 21, 2006
www.twg.org
FYI:
I do have plans to offer this theme for CM7 on Droid2 & DroidX. Once that starts to happen Fission will be abandoned as there should no longer be a need for it if CM7 is a choice. Its a much better AOSP and is supported.

tgwaste

Apr 21, 2006
www.twg.org
It has come to my attention that the clock color might be black which is probably very hard to see. :)

I have updated the .zips to fix this. Please let me know if it persists.

JDunc

Sep 28, 2010
The A
FYI:
I do have plans to offer this theme for CM7 on Droid2 & DroidX. Once that starts to happen Fission will be abandoned as there should no longer be a need for it if CM7 is a choice. Its a much better AOSP and is supported.

Looking forward to you porting Third Eye to CM7. Been running Third Eye on Fission for at least 4 or 5 months and already missing it!

tgwaste

Apr 21, 2006
www.twg.org
Looking forward to you porting Third Eye to CM7. Been running Third Eye on Fission for at least 4 or 5 months and already missing it!

the reason why i havent put anything out yet is cause i cant test. i have a d2 that i can test with but its gonna cost $85 to repair the screen. soon as I can do that ill get some cm7 thirdeyes out for d2/dx

Reactions: JDunc

Top Liked Posts