Stuck in recovery with no rom :( HELP!!

Search This thread

Muksleo

Feb 8, 2013
So i'm stuck in recovery with mount usb not working as soon i click on mount usb ,pc shows installing drivers and then a message pops up drivers not installed.
i have installed htc sync twice,restarted the pc,tried on a different pc but nothing works
Philz recovery also doesn't seem to work

so now here i am with only recovery ..
also adb sideload doesn't work as decive is not recognized,i have adb drivers installed still no luck
Hboot : 1.73
Please help :(

Last edited:

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
Remove all drivers you have installed..And then go to fastboot and connect it to your PC..In Control Panel check option that allow pc install drivers..And then download new clockwordmode recovery.img..And flash it..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Muksleo

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
So i'm stuck in recovery with mount usb not working as soon i click on mount usb ,pc shows installing drivers and then a message pops up drivers not installed.
i have installed htc sync twice,restarted the pc,tried on a different pc but nothing works

also adb sideload doesn't work as decive is not recognized,i have adb drivers installed still no luck

Download Philz 5.15.x it is older and work 100% just wait 1-3 minutes after choice mount USB mass storage

Reactions: Muksleo

Muksleo

Feb 8, 2013
Remove all drivers you have installed..And then go to fastboot and connect it to your PC..In Control Panel check option that allow pc install drivers..And then download new clockwordmode recovery.img..And flash it..

Already did that ,when in fastboot message pops up drivers installed successfully but as soon i mount usb in cwm or philz it fails to work.
is there any other way to push rom to phone?

Muksleo

Feb 8, 2013
Thank you everyone :good:
i got it working
one thing i was sure by the comments was that it was a recovery issue so,i almost tried all the recoveries available for our device
A recovery compiled by SE seem to work for me finally :D
Much appreciated :highfive:

Also never gonna leave my sd without a rom

Last edited:

akash4every1

Dec 6, 2010
Thank you everyone :good:
i got it working
one thing i was sure by the comments was that it was a recovery issue so,i almost tried all the recoveries available for our device
A recovery compiled by SE seem to work for me finally :D
Much appreciated :highfive:

Also never gonna leave my sd without a rom

Could you please provide link for that recovery (compiled by SE) i also have same problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download Philz 5.15.x it is older and work 100% just wait 1-3 minutes after choice mount USB mass storage
    Yes i know it takes 1-3 mins to work after the release of new kernel
    but it has been more than 10 mins still not recognised :(

Did you download lastest clockworkmod recovery?..

Yes i know it takes 1-3 mins to work after the release of new kernel
    but it has been more than 10 mins still not recognised :(

Flash Sense boot.img and try again
    Or you can flash twrp recovery which mounts usb storage in 1-3 seconds :)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1622925