[MOD][ICS] Z2 style Z1 SystemUI.apk (12/03/14)

Search This thread

DBRoger

Mar 5, 2013
Taipei
How did you manage to put the clock inside the battery icon?

Sorry for late reply. I wasn't putting clock text inside the battery icon. If you are asking how to put battery text inside battery icon, this is solution:
I use "FrameLayout" to make battery icon under battery text. Don't ask me why use this or how to use this. I am not expert. I just google android layout and find this solution.

Part of original SystemUI layout from DdcCabuslay. (res\layout\status_bar.xml)
Code:
<LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
            [COLOR="Red"]<TextView android:layout_gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_settings_settings_button" android:singleLine="true" style="@style/StatusBarNotificationText" />
            <ImageView android:id="@id/battery" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />[/COLOR]
        </LinearLayout>

After modification.
Code:
<LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
            <[COLOR="red"]FrameLayout android:layout_gravity="right|center" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <ImageView android:layout_gravity="right|center" android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
                <TextView android:textSize="9.0dip" android:textStyle="bold" android:layout_gravity="right|center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:paddingRight="12.5dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_settings_settings_button" android:singleLine="true" style="@style/StatusBarNotificationText" />
            </FrameLayout>[/COLOR]
        </LinearLayout>

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys!!
    I have ported Z2 battery icon and percent number into Z1 SystemUI.

Feature:
    -Working Z2 battery icon and percent number.
    -60% transparent statusbar and navbar to match Z1 Home.
    -Full screen notification area.

Screenshot:
    Normal
    2GXpCMa.png

Charging
    SsJa0sF.png

Bug:
    Battery 100%...
    JndesNs.png

And under 10%...
    8CxzqGf.png

Install instructions:
    1. Make sure you have Z1 SystemUI Quick Setting and settings which can access SystemUI Quick Setting.
    (You can use DdcCabuslay's or BDFreak's Z1 settings.)
    2. Flash it!!
    3. Done!!

Download link:
    http://d-h.st/wOw

-erorcun for SystemUI.
    -DdcCabuslay for SystemUI.
    -DooMLoRD for Xperia Z2 system dump

If you like it, press thanks to support me.;)
    Can u make the navbar transparent 60%? :)

Sent from my LT18i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Link update. Please re-download again.:)
    U just solved the SystemUI has stopped error when u zoom in pictures on whatsapp! :) (y)

Sent from my LT18i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So it's solved or unsolved?
    Can you make fully transparent SystemUI like Xperia z2?
    Like this attachment shows...
    Can you make fully transparent SystemUI like Xperia z2?
    Like this attachment shows...
    I tried it but fail. I will dig into this again if I have free time.

Can you make it for mdpi device ? I'm try flash it, but still got old green battery icon.. So, i manually edit the apk (using apktool) and success recompile it, but after replace systemui, The Systemui is gone.. :(
    Because I don't have mdpi device so I can't make it for you. You need to do it on your own.
    You need DdcCabuslay's Z1 framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk to decompile and recompile it. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2433590
    If it still doesn't work, I will make it but you need to test it for me. I need someone to tell me layout problem.