Sprint Note 3 unlock for Att (Gsm)

Search This thread

junoone

Jun 20, 2013
I got a Sprint Note 3 from craigslist. Everything works. Got a great deal on it.
Now i want it to work on the Att network which i know is GSM and Sprint is mainly a CDMA carrier.
Well, i read the thread on the UICC unlock and it looks like that phone can work on GSM carriers after all.
I am not a Sprint customer so i can't get it "Internationaly Unlocked"

What way can i go about it? CAn i only flash to other CDMA carriers?
What route can i go. Will there ever be a GSM unlock?

JBakey

Oct 19, 2010
It can always be flashed to boost. Pretty sure there's some threads floating around about it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

junoone

Jun 20, 2013
ok, can i flash it myself, is it very difficult?

Is GSM unlocking possible at all?

Last edited:

DAvid_B

Jun 29, 2007
Yes you can unlock it for att read the other thread.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

leond

Jul 15, 2008
Boston
start reading this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593305 all your questions have been discussed there
The short answer is "no, without being a Sprint customer and having Sprint unlock international GSM, you will not be able to use the GSM portion of this phone"
not sure why you bought the phone in the first place, sounds like this is Sprint bad ESN phone - an expensive paperweight unless it was cheap and you want to use it as wifi only device. You might be able to flash it to some prepaid cdma carrier like boost mobile, But that is not trivial. and boost is also subsidiary of sprint, so if the phone is reported lost or stolen on sprint, not sure if it will be ok for boost, probably ok

Reactions: rbeavers

insane_modds

Jan 8, 2015
change sprint note 3 to at&t

Yes you can change sprint note 3 to at&t without sprint unlock I have now changed 3 of them over.

Reactions: nourbil

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you can unlock it for att read the other thread.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Could you provide us some "flash to boost" link/tutorial?
    start reading this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593305 all your questions have been discussed there
    The short answer is "no, without being a Sprint customer and having Sprint unlock international GSM, you will not be able to use the GSM portion of this phone"
    not sure why you bought the phone in the first place, sounds like this is Sprint bad ESN phone - an expensive paperweight unless it was cheap and you want to use it as wifi only device. You might be able to flash it to some prepaid cdma carrier like boost mobile, But that is not trivial. and boost is also subsidiary of sprint, so if the phone is reported lost or stolen on sprint, not sure if it will be ok for boost, probably ok
    change sprint note 3 to at&t

Yes you can change sprint note 3 to at&t without sprint unlock I have now changed 3 of them over.