[Q] Help With Dual Boot Galaxy P3113

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2014
Kalamazoo
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Model P3113. I rooted it yesterday. I did install the ClockworkMod Recovery but, Did not install the firmware yet. I am very interested in keeping my stock firmware on the internal and running cm-10-20121106-NIGHTLY-p3113 on the sd or external. I found this tutorial http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1866675 but, I do not know where to begin other than make the new partitions on the sd card. I'm sorry I'm very new. This is the first device that I've played around with. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2014
Kalamazoo
I explored CWMR and found that I can mount my sd card and when I do it shows the partitions I made. Would I be able to flash a custom rom to the external while I was mounted to it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2014
Kalamazoo
I cannot figure out how to edit my rom for dual boot. I'm using Baked Black Bean 6 and want that on the external so I can have the stock rom on the internal. The partitions are made on the sd card. I was able to run convert.sh through cygwin on Windows 7 and everything said it failed but was complete. After it was finished i flashed it in recovery and when i rebooted I think it flashed the internal because it stayed on the boot animation. The convert process did fail. Any help?? Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited: