[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE THE US VARIANT OF TMOBILE'S NOTE 2 (SGH-T889)

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from a LEAKED Factory Image, N7105ZHDMA5. Changelist is 795352 which makes it newer than XXDMB3.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (T889) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Last edited:

ottoman1384

Feb 13, 2011
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

Can I go from MA8 to this?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

mdt73

Jul 11, 2011
Clarksville
Installed without a hitch. The only hiccup I found was that I had to go back into my Xposed Installer and re-install the framework. Rebooted the phone, all's well. Thanks again Teshxx!

humdrum2009

Account currently disabled
Oct 3, 2010
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

Does anyone know if Google wallet works
Without using the workarounds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

tr82691

Sep 15, 2010
Whittier

After installing this I cannot grt my contacts name to show up for anything. Messaging, phone calls, or in contact list.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

infinityhombre

Dec 24, 2008
Ohio
Everything working fine here but my all share dongle on my one non samsung tv. working with my stock note 2 but not on this rom. It sees the hub starts to connect and allshare turns off on the device but it works fine with the samsung 7500 series smart tv.

EDIT: Allsharecast dongles will not work with a flash counter that is tripped and su active. You need the paid version of triangle away to get the hub to work if you are having issues.

Last edited:

metalman1884

Apr 20, 2009
Hey guys!

Flashed this rom and now my S Planner (calendar) is having issues. I can go into it and view things but I cannot create new events as it hangs when I push Save with a message "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Tried restoring to previous backup of the app, reflashing rom, clearing apps cache and data, even flashing S Planner.zip someone suggested on other thread.

Anyone else having this issue, any solutions?
Thanks!

----------------

After installing this I cannot grt my contacts name to show up for anything. Messaging, phone calls, or in contact list.

I had the issue of contacts not linking with numbers in Messaging (sms), however I did have all people visible in Contacts unlike you.
The problem was that this rom somehow added dashes (-) between digits in phone number or maybe I already had them there and the new rom doesn't recognize the numbers with dashes.

Anyways, I used Contacts Clean-Up app to remove dashes from all my numbers, after that everything linked up.

Seems like your problem is a bit different but maybe this will half way help you or maybe help someone else :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tr82691

tr82691

Sep 15, 2010
Whittier

Hey guys!

Flashed this rom and now my S Planner (calendar) is having issues. I can go into it and view things but I cannot create new events as it hangs when I push Save with a message "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Tried restoring to previous backup of the app, reflashing rom, clearing apps cache and data, even flashing S Planner.zip someone suggested on other thread.

Anyone else having this issue, any solutions?
Thanks!

----------------

I had the issue of contacts not linking with numbers in Messaging (sms), however I did have all people visible in Contacts unlike you.
The problem was that this rom somehow added dashes (-) between digits in phone number or maybe I already had them there and the new rom doesn't recognize the numbers with dashes.

Anyways, I used Contacts Clean-Up app to remove dashes from all my numbers, after that everything linked up.

Seems like your problem is a bit different but maybe this will half way help you or maybe help someone else :)

Worked perfectly. Thank you.

Last edited:

Dr. Hax

Dec 19, 2010
Virginia Beach
Battery life any good on this, I know 2 hours of screen time taking 20% battery isn't bad, but I've heard of people getting 8 hours of screentime total!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE THE US VARIANT OF TMOBILE'S NOTE 2 (SGH-T889)

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from a LEAKED Factory Image, N7105ZHDMA5. Changelist is 795352 which makes it newer than XXDMB3.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (T889) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Does anyone know if Google wallet works
    Without using the workarounds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    Can I go from MA8 to this?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Sure can.

So N7105ZHDMA5 is newer than the one I flashed a few days ago, N7105XXDMA6, correct?

2 newer to be exact

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app