Charging Problem - Not Charging in actual

Search This thread

jatinder.bhargav

Jan 17, 2013
Bangalore
I have problem related to charging my galaxy grand. From past one week i am facing this problem. I am using stock ROM 4.1.2.

Whenever i connect charger to my phone, it shows charging symbol on screen/battery, but battery percentage is not increasing. Its rather decreasing with the passage of time.

Following options i have already tried :
1. Charging battery - I changed battery with another galaxy grand of one of my friends. Both the batteries running fine in both phones. Still my phone was not able to charge battery.

2. Charging chargers - I have tried 5 different chargers ranging from 0.75A to 2A.

3. Changing Charging port - I went to local shop & replaced charging socket / port of my phone. Still the problem is same.

So for the time being, i am charging my phone's battery directly by connecting wires to it.

Request experts to help me out. Please let me know if any other details are required.

Nishant Hada

Dec 14, 2013
Durgapur
I have problem related to charging my galaxy grand. From past one week i am facing this problem. I am using stock ROM 4.1.2.

Whenever i connect charger to my phone, it shows charging symbol on screen/battery, but battery percentage is not increasing. Its rather decreasing with the passage of time.

1. Charging battery - I changed battery with another galaxy grand of one of my friends. Both the batteries running fine in both phones. Still my phone was not able to charge battery.

2. Charging chargers - I have tried 5 different chargers ranging from 0.75A to 2A.

3. Changing Charging port - I went to local shop & replaced charging socket / port of my phone. Still the problem is same.

So for the time being, i am charging my phone's battery directly by connecting wires to it.

Request experts to help me out. Please let me know if any other details are required.
Try wiping battery stats from CWM recovery.If that does not work try reflashing stock rom:good:

Reactions: jatinder.bhargav

saidkirama

Oct 20, 2016
gt-i9082 charging ic replacement

hey friend I tried to replace charging ic its already working their charging ic is same with galaxy S1 try it
thanx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try wiping battery stats from CWM recovery.If that does not work try reflashing stock rom:good:
    Thanks nishant..

Can you please elaborate how to do it? I am newbie in this..
    Thanks in advance!

Follow DBZo07's Guide:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2368819