Stock Kit Kat [RECOVERY] images from OTA 9.18.94.XT926 and 9.30.1.XT926

Search This thread

billycar11

Blur_Version.9.18.94.XT926.Verizon.en.US https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGKz-hM9QiAXzBoakxSVk83MW8/edit?usp=sharing

Blur_Version.9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGKz-hM9QiAd3Z4SUdrd1Utb0k/edit?usp=sharing this also works with the following versions 183.46.10/14/15

If you need to flash this then use the build number of the jelly bean version that you were on or kit kat system version you have.

This is only the recovery_target.img from the ota updates not the full ota update.

Last edited:

SamuriHL

Aug 5, 2010
Calling them "recovery" files is going to confuse a lot of people. Can you change it simply to OTA zips? That'll avoid confusion. And let people know that the filename represents the version they're ON now (the version the file applies TO) rather than what it's updating TO.

Reactions: billycar11

billycar11

Calling them "recovery" files is going to confuse a lot of people. Can you change it simply to OTA zips? That'll avoid confusion. And let people know that the filename represents the version they're ON now (the version the file applies TO) rather than what it's updating TO.

Okay i did but these links are only to the recovery_target.img not the entire ota update.

iBolski

No problem if you were confused others would have been too. I fixed it now so it is clear what this thread contains.

I see Sam and I were thinking the same thing. That's why I asked the question I did because normally, those filenames are what was used for the OTAs and those are not recoveries, as Sam stated.

Thanks for posting these and updating the description.

Reactions: billycar11

raymondrbowman

Jan 22, 2013
Erlanger
Thank you for uploading these files. After I bricked my 926 before reading the forums I foolishly tried to restore back to 4.1.2. So I want to install this recovery from ap fastboot. I tried to use matts utility and copied your file to matts folder then renamed the recovery image, but that did not work. Any ideals?

raymondrbowman

Jan 22, 2013
Erlanger
If you tried to FXZ back on a locked phone, you're stuck for a while.

Okay, oh well. The phones ear speaker went out from medal shavings and welding splatter melted some of the screen so I "lost it" and used Asurian insurance to replace it anyway, but the replacement is horribly slow. Like using a computer from 1999! A while back I accidentally dropped my unlocked xt926 and had Asurian replace it and the same thing. The replacement was so slow that I sent it back and was willing to pay Motorola $160 to fix my cracked screen. They kept that unlocked phone and sent me a brand new xt926 which is now the one with the broken ear speaker and bricked to boot! I'm over the razr....Moto X here I come! Thanks all

Top Liked Posts