[ROM][SENSE][A.D.T_iosense_v2_Stable][STOCK Official Desire 2.3.3][STOCK]&[OxygenR2]

Search This thread

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Nice boot animation.. very different... Good stable and fast but lacks addons... tried trackpad2wake and got boot loop...

please add some addons...

Hypercaine

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade
Just flashed the stock hboot version. I can't complete the setup. Force close on just about everything. Maybe i did something wrong. Will try again.

After reformatting my memory card and reflashing (again) stock hboot, the same problem occurs. Force close on setup, radio, messaging, phone... I'm using 2GB ext4.

Last edited:

exorcist26

Mar 19, 2011
Just flashed the stock hboot version. I can't complete the setup. Force close on just about everything. Maybe i did something wrong. Will try again.

After reformatting my memory card and reflashing (again) stock hboot, the same problem occurs. Force close on setup, radio, messaging, phone... I'm using 2GB ext4.

Sory ı forgot give sd card partitions. you must have xgb fat32+1 gb ext3.

Reactions: Hypercaine

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011

don't u think 2GB for an ext partition is an overkill ? :)

@exorcist26 very nice work , credits for bringing a new idea :)

jigners

Apr 27, 2009
Swansea
ok here is my observation,

partitioned my sdcard fat32 followed by ext3 512mb created using 4EXTRecovery

loving the speed and transition animation (fastest ROM Ive tested so far,
considering its only the last two months since I made the transition from HTC HD2
to HTC Desire
);)

drawbacks:
1 facebook for HTC sense is missing (friendstream only has flicker link) I need that so bad:eek:
2. also facebook for Android for some strange reason, dont have the option to sync
with contacts? or has the latest version of it has removed this.
3. need to have more icons (or at least a tutorial to change these)

I understand this is only your first release?:):cool:
anyway, good luck and hoping for a gradual "evolution to perfection" ROM:cool:

Hypercaine

Oct 5, 2010
Belgrade
don't u think 2GB for an ext partition is an overkill ? :)

@exorcist26 very nice work , credits for bringing a new idea :)

Nah :p With a class 10 memory card it might be unnecessary but, still, i like that layout :)

@exorcist26 I agree that facebook for htc sense is necessary. Otherwise, the rom is great. Fast and stable. and looks good :)

exorcist26

Mar 19, 2011
Nah :p With a class 10 memory card it might be unnecessary but, still, i like that layout :)

@exorcist26 I agree that facebook for htc sense is necessary. Otherwise, the rom is great. Fast and stable. and looks good :)

ok ı will add htc facebook and twitter widgets v4 ;) And ım trying add crt tv animation and trackpad to unlock. Coming soon ;)

Reactions: Hypercaine

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011
ok ı will add htc facebook and twitter widgets v4 ;) And ım trying add crt tv animation and trackpad to unlock. Coming soon ;)

maybe it would be better if u can provide the zips as addons so each one flashes the addon he wants , i personally would prefer trackpad 2 wake coz i had bad experience with t2unlock with the phone unlocking in my pocket :)

one more thing i'd like to mention that i faced today, while trying to open an app (facebook in my case) the phone froze for a few seconds and then restarted by itself, when it logged into sense all apps on ext where deleted (i have 1GB ext3) , further more apps in data/apps (google maps, voice, street etc..) also got deleted, so i extracted them from the zip and had to push them maually...i managed to restore everything, don't know really what happened and what caused this. i also got 2 reboots while shooting photos with the cam , but from my experience with other GB roms it's a standard issue...
Anyways i'm enjoying the flavor of ur rom, nice font, animations, icons and colors, really it looks alive :) keep up the nice work ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][SENSE][A.D.T_iosense_v2_Stable][STOCK Official Desire 2.3.3][STOCK]&[OxygenR2]

AndroidDevelopers-Tr_iosense_v2_Stable

J1BRZ.png

İts my second rom and ım not profesyonel. My english very poor
    All Credits goes to : AdamG ,richardtrip ,coolexe,LeeDroid,snq- ,Alex-V ,droidzone ,robocik ,xavierjohn22 and the baadnewz and the other rom makers.

**And for mods Thx**
    -baadnewz spacial thx for oxygen hboot script.
    -Alex-V special thx for esprosso style
    -MrLuje special thx for Recent apps /QuickSettings like in sense 2.1
    -dsixda's special thx for great rom kitchen
    -mendozinas special thx for great kitchen
    -and bluemetalaxe special thx great icon pack

Rom İnformation
    Official Android 2.3 from HTC
    OxygenR2 hboot
    Sense 1.9
    Original Htc kernel
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    Busybox

244 mb avalible space
    Full ios icon
    Blue overscroll glow animation
    More quick settings
    Fly system animation
    % battery icon
    Ununtu system font
    More locale
    And more...

INSTRUCTIONS

THİS ROM COMPATIBLE: XGB FAT 32 + 1GB EXT3

-Download rom
    -Copy sd card and make full wipe in recovery
    -İnstall
    -Restart
    -Enjoy :)

Download

A.D.T.iosense_v3_A2SD For S:ON USER

V1L9d.png
    mOuaL.png
    qEBlN.png

V3 Changelog

This version only for stock hboot and s:eek:n user

-133mb available space
    -İos4 transparan notification bar added.
    -Transparan quick settings added.
    -Notification icon and battery icon changed.

And sory for my english :D

V3 DOWNLOAD
    Rom Updated For Stock Hboot and s:eek:n User

V3 Changelog

This version only for stock hboot and s:eek:n user

-133mb available space
    -İos4 transparan notification bar added.
    -Transparan quick settings added.
    -Notification icon and battery icon changed.

And sory for my english :D

Sory ı forgot give sd card partitions. you must have xgb fat32+1 gb ext3.