Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
First off I'll like to give full credit to the developer of the app @RSenG2x

With the Moto X announcement, and the open mic function on the device.
I've found something similar for our Devices! I've tested it and it works flawlessly with the Note2.
I didn't set to listen when screen is off (experimental). But I did test it and its a little slow/buggy!!:eek:

Description:
Google Now, Everwhere.
As featured on SlashGear, Android Community, Android Spin, dotTech, AndroidInt'l, and more!
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone. Simply say "Okay Google" or wave your hand in front of the screen. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Open Mic features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
SEAMLESS
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
TASKER INTEGRATION
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
Open Mic+ uses offline voice recognition which means less data usage and faster results.
100% FREE
We saved the best for last. Open Mic+ has no ads, no in-app purchases, and is free to download. So why are you still reading this? Try Open Mic+ for Google Now.

Here's the Play Store Link:Open Mic+ Google Now
I GUESS THE PLAY STORE TOOK THIS DOWN! BUT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE: http://openmic.rsenapps.com

en-Wc7RR0KJQclwF5j4HUtgBGdTWn81ksGu2di1LBTH_PnJi_B60C8DlKAXPbcpMgDs=w300-rw
PUXttLOerX9i1vCEWKfd5oNb6whgLbl_uyg-shRA6G0t0T2sL4szYgFkNEmcZTTlGzqk=h900-rw
kkeyVQGm7KTl0m6n2Aw0HFmrVSX0A7_heR7cVmbph-kKuB7m2fopcqTFPKL1L09dkMkj=h900-rw
wF9sCBUmS8iC2qv4fLzXoXMf-IsGtq8D2H69t8KeL5WCbFKSZJuiXUVZomBdM0AHSqs=h900-rw
aeuEKK1FUZkqHcB-1vPXK4G9Gu2P18OJFB2ru-xx551pNZCP36evjwZaEhoOfa0XEdg=h900-rw

Last edited:

jsaradhi

Jan 18, 2012
Works on my note 2 with illusion ROM. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

schuylkillparanormal

Mar 10, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off I'll like to give full credit to the developer of the app @RSenG2x

With the Moto X announcement, and the open mic function on the device.
    I've found something similar for our Devices! I've tested it and it works flawlessly with the Note2.
    I didn't set to listen when screen is off (experimental). But I did test it and its a little slow/buggy!!:eek:

Description:
    Google Now, Everwhere.
    As featured on SlashGear, Android Community, Android Spin, dotTech, AndroidInt'l, and more!
    With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone. Simply say "Okay Google" or wave your hand in front of the screen. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
    Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
    TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
    Everybody's talking about the new Open Mic features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
    SEAMLESS
    Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
    TASKER INTEGRATION
    Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
    Open Mic+ uses offline voice recognition which means less data usage and faster results.
    100% FREE
    We saved the best for last. Open Mic+ has no ads, no in-app purchases, and is free to download. So why are you still reading this? Try Open Mic+ for Google Now.

Here's the Play Store Link:Open Mic+ Google Now
    I GUESS THE PLAY STORE TOOK THIS DOWN! BUT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE: http://openmic.rsenapps.com

en-Wc7RR0KJQclwF5j4HUtgBGdTWn81ksGu2di1LBTH_PnJi_B60C8DlKAXPbcpMgDs=w300-rw
    PUXttLOerX9i1vCEWKfd5oNb6whgLbl_uyg-shRA6G0t0T2sL4szYgFkNEmcZTTlGzqk=h900-rw
    kkeyVQGm7KTl0m6n2Aw0HFmrVSX0A7_heR7cVmbph-kKuB7m2fopcqTFPKL1L09dkMkj=h900-rw
    wF9sCBUmS8iC2qv4fLzXoXMf-IsGtq8D2H69t8KeL5WCbFKSZJuiXUVZomBdM0AHSqs=h900-rw
    aeuEKK1FUZkqHcB-1vPXK4G9Gu2P18OJFB2ru-xx551pNZCP36evjwZaEhoOfa0XEdg=h900-rw
    Thanks for posting this!

Link to main thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=45723436

Thanks for posting this!
    RSenApps
    main thread? seems this thread was made first to me . Look at the dates you made a thread after this one.. thanks bajanman

Yes, I was a little late posting on xda, but I'm the developer so I thought I would be in the best position to keep people updated... Thanks again for posting this before though
    main thread? seems this thread was made first to me . Look at the dates you made a thread after this one.. thanks bajanman
    @Bajanman, i think ti would be nice if you could credit @RSenG2x in the OP considering he's the dev of this really awesome app :)