[Q] boot animation not changing

Search This thread

raunaks42

May 23, 2014
i used the boot animation in rom toolbox for a while, it worked but now its gone back to my original boot animation(idk since when) but now ive tried installing new animations but it just doesnt change!!
yeah i know what ull ask, my phone IS rooted via framaroot and ive set supersu to grant root access by default, was hoping one of u devs cud help me resolve the issue?

AadiBhatia

Jun 18, 2014
install custom boot animation

i used the boot animation in rom toolbox for a while, it worked but now its gone back to my original boot animation(idk since when) but now ive tried installing new animations but it just doesnt change!!
yeah i know what ull ask, my phone IS rooted via framaroot and ive set supersu to grant root access by default, was hoping one of u devs cud help me resolve the issue?

download your custom boot animation from
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...=F8FopL-7KT2c2QdPRiGnPw&bvm=bv.69137298,d.dGI

install ES File Manager
press "/"
then "system"
then "media".

paste your boot animation there.
take a backup of the original file.
Rename the file to "bootanimation.zip"

reboot the phone and you will be all done.:):)

prasad.asr1978@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2014
RAJAHMUNDRY

There is some thread in this XDA, which can change only boot logo with recovery (Zip File). As I am junior member, I cannot post the link. Just search in Magnus Forum, you will find it (it is very simple method).

Siddhesh.K15

Feb 13, 2014
Mumbai
www.androiddevs.net
You can also try this:

Use SP Tools and Stock ROM and try to flash ONLY boot image. Your stock Boot.img will be back.

There is some thread in this XDA, which can change only boot logo with recovery (Zip File). As I am junior member, I cannot post the link. Just search in Magnus Forum, you will find it (it is very simple method).

bootlogo and bootanimation are two different thing and they don't have any relation with "boot.img". TO change bootanimation just simply replace the bootamination.zip set permission to 0664 and reboot.

Top Liked Posts