Dzo's Aurora ICS for u8800 - General Discussion

Search This thread

spirosbond

Hi everyone!
I'm running on Aurora 3.1 and I'm not able to install Titanium backup. Everytime I try to install it, it says "Not enough space". But there is more than enough space left on my phone. I tried to delete some other apps to free some more space but it didn't work.
So do you know some alternative to Titanium backup which works well?

In order to install titanium backup again you have to delete the com.keramidas....odex file from /data/app with a root explorer ;-)

Sent from my U8800

Last edited:
Reactions: jnce

ColdFire InOx

May 13, 2012
ColdFire InOx said:
I have found a bug on the browser.

When you have say, two tabs open and you switch from one tab to the other just by sliding right or left, and make the web address bar in the top pop up, it won't on the tab you just switched to. Also, if you press the button on the bottom of the phone to go to the previous page, it will only make the tab you're not on change pages.
I can hear a little noise sometimes if I put my ear on the speaker. Anyone else got this problem?

No one else noticed these problems? I'm not sure if the second one can be solved though.

Tmp341

Dec 18, 2011
Voice echo still exist :( I have to shout.Everyody says this problem is fixed on genokolar's cm7 but i really like Aurora :)

AceDroidX

May 18, 2011
Athens
Yeah thanks, i just saw it. The fact is that i was planing to buy it, so if someone that already has it can confirm if it works? Or generally the pairing.

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
I have a few mw600 and they work atleast up to 3.0 with the updates.
Someone mentioned pairing problem with the 3.1 so have not installed that yet.

Sent from my HUAWEI MediaPad using Tapatalk 2

waseemkhan

Apr 8, 2012
How to shut off from vibrating this four keys (back/menu/home/search)

aurora ics 3.1 with last udate

Thanks in advance

j0a0

Mar 3, 2012
Alem tejo
According to 1St post of the official ROM dzo says on aurora 2.09: add haptic feedback for atmel touchscreens (to disable, put "echo 0 > /sys/module/atmel_i2c_rmi_QT602240/parameters/vibrate" at the end of /system/etc/init.qcom.post_boot.sh)

2.09 where and it works fine... No more vibrate.
Do backup first and try.

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

How to shut off from vibrating this four keys (back/menu/home/search)

aurora ics 3.1 with last udate

Thanks in advance

Works on 3.1 u2 also

Sent from my U8800 using XDA

Reactions: waseemkhan

waseemkhan

Apr 8, 2012
There is lots of lines
after which line i put this line ? echo 0 > /sys/module/atmel_i2c_rmi_QT602240/parameters/vibrate
I request you please little explain its
thanks for replying

Top Liked Posts