cm-10.2-20140209-NIGHTLY-n8000 SDCard Problem

Search This thread

stubbe

Mar 9, 2007
Hello guys, as you seen I've been lurking around this forum for quite awhile and this is by far the best gadget forum ever. Specially for technical matters.

Anyway, this is my first time using custom rom, and CM is blazing fast! I hope this is the right section for posting on the 2012 version (GT N8000). Got the cm-10.2-20140209-NIGHTLY-n8000 flashed using ClockWorkMod and, so far everything seems to be working perfectly, even the stylus pressure sensitivity, except for google play absence which I've already solved too.

However, just one problem. The device now won't mount my SDCard properly, instead it's located in mnt\extsdcard and storage\sdcard1. Unlike when using the GT N8000 vanilla/stock rom, it should located up there along with "sdcard" and "phone internal storage".

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

stubbe

Mar 9, 2007
Oh I might add a little, MTP seems to be detecting the SDCard without any problem too, it's just that when I browse the folders within the device, it's not quite up there like it use to on Samsung stock rom.

Minor annoyance, but still, if there's any solution for this I'll be very thankful!

[edit] PS : Sorry for the two post at once. My habit in other forums. Didn't mean to break the rules or whatsoever.

Last edited: