[ROM][Beta #1]Opti-MIUI V4 [2.8.3][Weeklies][UPD-8/11/2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Koragg618

Aug 10, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Thanks alot for support.
Keep trying. When done, you can mirror it to dropbox ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

DJ, the download is stuck on 1.4%, can't go any further, it shows me that some of the pieces of the file (a torrent is a group of download links which downloads all at once) unavailable, and I can only download 1.4% of it, so I'm just going to let it overnight (it is 1 AM here in Canada :p) and and see if it works after an hour or so.

Downloaded so far: 1.93 MB Stuck at that.
Uploaded: After downloaded.

EDIT: Is there a way to edit it to add more trackers? The trackers are N/A for me anymore :/

Last edited:

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
Downloading at 60kbps... :)
Will seed as long as i can... :)

Edit,: yes it gets stuck at 1.4%.. :(

Koragg618

Aug 10, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Downloading at 60kbps... :)
Will seed as long as i can... :)

Edit,: yes it gets stuck at 1.4%.. :(

Most of the file is unavailable to download :/
DJ, You might have to reupload or do something to the torrent file :/

EDIT: I'm going to sleep now, checking in the morning

Last edited:

yukice

Jan 4, 2011
sorry for the noob question

if it's based on CM9, will it still have the same CM9 bugs like offline charging?

YowPa

Mar 11, 2012
download stop at 1.4%

Edit: now is 1.6% :) its really slow

Last edited:

DJBhardwaj

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4
Guys, I am using BSNL evdo (India) data card, in settings it has two options to tick, namely PAP and CHAP. Do I need to tick anyone of these? And will it affect the speed?

I am really tensed about uploading now :'(

Ozadroid

Oct 19, 2011
Guys, I am using BSNL evdo (India) data card, in settings it has two options to tick, namely PAP and CHAP. Do I need to tick anyone of these? And will it affect the speed?

I am really tensed about uploading now :'(

whats ur modem model?

read this. though it is for vista. but i think it may work for win7 aswell!

also put these in ur DNS settings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all

OptiMIUI-2.jpg

Info:
    Base ROM: Hephappy's CM9 RC2-PreFinal
    Base MIUI ROM: Nexus S (crespo) 2.8.3 (miuiandroid.com)
    Baseband: New

What is MIUI?
    Code:
    MIUI (pronounced "Me You I", a play on the common abbreviation of the words user interface as UI),[1] developed by Xiaomi Tech, is an aftermarket firmware for cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system.[2] It features a heavily-modified user interface that does away with the Android app drawer and has drawn comparisons with Apple's iOS and Samsung's TouchWiz UI. [3] The Custom ROM [4]includes additional functionality not found in stock Android, including toggles on the notification pull-down, new music, gallery, and camera apps, and an altered phone dialer that displays matching contacts as a user enters a number.
    '-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Credits:
    Raakaysh (For the banner) Visit his blog for his awesome MIUI themes and other android stuff
    Lens_flare & Proxuser (For thier guides and tips on fixing bugs)
    sweetbinodray (For helping me initiate and solving bugs)
    Ozadroid (For help in fixing errors and pointing me to the right place)
    Hephappy (For his amazing work on CM9)
    MYHK (For his updater-script)

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Current Status:
    Beta #1 [8/11/2012 1122Hrs IST]

Features:

MIUI Home
    MIUI Sound Recorder
    MIUI Theme Manager (LS & HS)
    MIUI Compass
    MIUI Monitor
    MIUI Backup
    MIUI LBE Guard (Permission Manager)
    MIUI User Feedback
    MIUI Music Player
    MIUI File Explorer
    MIUI Stats
    MIUI Notes
    MIUI Settings
    MIUI Gallery
    MIUI Torch (To be removed since O1 doesn't supports)

'-'--'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Notes:

Code:
    Gapps are included, so no need to flash any Gapps.
    First Reboot Might Take Time
    Remove Maps.apk from /system/app after flashing using root explorer. (Saves Battery)
    Before reporting a bug, make sure that you are using default kernel with no tweaks and no overclocking.

'-'--'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Bugs:

USB Subsystem (MS/Tether)
    All the bugs in CM9 RC2 PreFinal

Want to report bugs?

Code:
    MIUI Version: (eg. 2.8.3)
    Build: (eg. Beta #1) 
    Bug: 
    Logcat: (as an attachment)

ROM Beta #1 Released

I request, please do read the first post thoroughly before posting anything :)
    All the best guys!
    Downloads

Download Opti-MIUI V4 Beta #1 [8/11/2012 1122 Hrs IST] (Give a huge thanks to Raakaysh for providing space on his server)

NOTE: Mirrors are not at all welcome, until I permit. I will add one mirror myself.

Download BlackBar Fix

Download the theme, I prefer and use! Trust me its awesome (For more MIUI Themes and Opti-MIUI V4 Info, visit DroidViews.com
    Yeah the usb part is so confusing :-s

N for theme just use the workaround for now. We'll make it work ;)
    Fixed theme applying issues (No need to create any folders now)
    Fixed SU permissions (LBE Guard)
    For UMS, I've currently added UMS.apk that was used in ICS ports earlier this year instead of native USB mass storage (I assume native UMS to be fixed before first release)
    Best MIUI ROM

Thanks for concern :)

Btw, now Black bar is fixed finally!

Download Fix: http://db.tt/1kwoQFo6

This is the best MIUI ROM that there is yet. THANK YOU
    5 stars
    just flash the fix ?