Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

OPGT

Dec 11, 2012
rowlett
Finally!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

What have you noticed does/doesn't work ATM???

EVERYTHING seems to be working :) Had a weird text message glitch when i first booted. wasn't receiving any of them. just did a reboot and it worked. Another minor bug that i experienced is that the app menu randomly closed right when i opened it. once again i rebooted and it has happened since the reboot. Other than those bugs every thing is smooth sailing :) Very stable for a first release!! haven't had one reboot. Thank you Jamie for this release:) donation coming your way ;).

what kinda kernel is this using a cm9/10 mash up or is this a cm10.1 kernel?

its a cm10.1 kernel.

Last edited:
Reactions: deron37129

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
looks like UOT Kitchen cannot theme, i am trying to get the 1% battery but got an error when uploaded the files to them. anyone else got it working.

KSoD

Feb 22, 2011
Buffalo
Well I have yet to find something that isnt working. Camera works, Gallery works. It updated from PA easily and kept all of my apps and settings. The only thing I noticed is that the default keyboard is not the Google one with the swype action. I have opened just about all of my apps with all of them operating as expected. I have not had any reboots or closes on anything.

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Re: [rom] [4.2.1] Unofficial CyanogenMOD [10.1] - [feb09] - ALPHA

This thing is blazing fast. Its so fast that I couldn't catch that guy in Temple Run to make him jump.

What I have tested so far that works:
HBOGo
Xfinity Player
YouTube
Camera (front and rear)
Video
Gallery
TiBU

What doesn't work so far:
Can't get Android Beam to work.

Can't believe this is a v1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Scruffdog1978

Jun 18, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW. In order to enable performance and developer option settings, go to about phone and tap on buiild number several times. It's a 4.2 hidden feature.

The ROM is running stable and smooth so far . Two thumbs up

I figured out how to get to the screen with all the jellybeans but am stuck there how do I get the dev options?

_INSPIREed

I figured out how to get to the screen with all the jellybeans but am stuck there how do I get the dev options?

you were clicking on "Android Version" to get the jelly beans. you need to go down and click on "build number" a few times to get performance menu and developer settings.:good:
ipb2tg.jpg

Last edited:

people211

Jan 18, 2011

Holy stromboli!

Should this only be used with the gapps you provided in op?

Last edited:

OPGT

Dec 11, 2012
rowlett
just experience a BIG bug. i plugged my phone into PC and enabled usb debugging and my phone froze up and i then took out battery put back in and it boots into i wired black and white fuzzy screen and freezes at start up :( be aware of this!!!

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
just experience a BIG bug. i plugged my phone into PC and enabled usb debugging and my phone froze up and i then took out battery put back in and it boots into i wired black and white fuzzy screen and freezes at start up :( be aware of this!!!

no bug reports says in OP :p
and just hold power to reboot your phone it will go away happened to me only on boot after installing gapps hasnt happened since

edit: op updated with direct link to rom

CB620

Jan 6, 2009

You keep tapping the build number until it says your a developer now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

Reactions: jivankovich

pyro254750

May 17, 2009

So far this is really smooth and no bugs yet. I think alpha might be a mislabel.

Reactions: CB620

OPGT

Dec 11, 2012
rowlett
no bug reports says in OP :p
and just hold power to reboot your phone it will go away happened to me only on boot after installing gapps hasnt happened since

edit: op updated with direct link to rom

shoot my bad!!! crap :( so sorry wont happen again. just wanted to people to be aware :( tried that and now it booted correctly. thanks.

CB620

Jan 6, 2009

I was thinking the same thing but I went back to my touchwiz rom. I will reflash when I get home and setup everything and go from there . DIdn't want my battery to die when I was out just in case SOMETHING was wrong.

ROM runs good though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

Last edited:

OPGT

Dec 11, 2012
rowlett
hey no worries :p
not a bad thing to let users know these things
it is alpha after all there is bound to be a few things funky

cool:) if you read a few post up i posted other little bugs. once again, it wont happen again:)
If i find a bug could i PM you or post on your G+? i don't if you even read PMs or not. once again thanks for this!! :D

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan

cool:) if you read a few post up i posted other little bugs. once again, it wont happen again:)
If i find a bug could i PM you or post on your G+? i don't if you even read PMs or not. once again thanks for this!! :D

Post on my g+ then I get it directly. I tend to forget about PM's on here hahah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    moving onto a new rom, the official cm nightlies and M releases are doing great :)

13347-cm-10-1-logo

Credits: www.cyanogenmod.com for all your info needs,
    Sources: www.github.com/cyanogenmod for all your source needs

wipe data/system/cache's before installing.
    the above steps arent needed if your flashing from previous build or cm nightly. but is recommended to clear cache after flashing the rom.

rom: Preview 13
    gapps: 4.2.x GAPPS

if you get a recovery error when flashing, either upgrade your cwm or install twrp2*recommended*.

changelog:
    preview 13
    -- merged all up to today
    -- battery bar back
    -- probably more.

preview 12
    -- lots of cm merges since last build
    -- basic stock build with gestures this time around.

preview 11
    -- merged to latest cm merges *there were quite a few*
    -- yes cm's pie is included *settings-system-pie controls*, note: there is no notification/quick settings access in this pie thats pa.
    -- stylus gestures rebased
    -- more here and there just enjoy :)

Credits and Thanks:
    CyanogenMod
    roger_n *for all the help*
    gs2usr *for all the help*
    teamchopsticks *for all the help*
    chris41g for his kernel and work

Extras:
    -- disable cap buttons*plus re-enable* disable - enable flash in recovery. disable key lights in "advanced settings"
    -- if you want per app dpi check HERE
    -- chris41g's kernel here *recommended*
    -- SuperNote from padphone 2 *s-note replacement* HERE - unzip then install like you would any .apk
    preview 7 is up and ready for flashing, enjoy bed time now
    That is just crazy. Shows how much people really do care. When the time comes and you leave people will be upset that there are less and less ROMS for the Note around cause you refuse to post them here or build them to share anymore cause the lack of appreciation.

I would personally hate to see the latter of that. It would suck only having the CM builds only to flash on my Note and not be able to get PA anytime soon.

i wont let 1-2 people ruin it for the rest of you so dont worry about that, there has been way more positive about the release then negative, negative just sticks out a lot more. but honestly if they want silly things they can pm me, im not some big mean green monster or something, im just very outspoken.
    PREVIEW 4 is up
    changelog in op