Note 3 Front Facing Camera Beauty face

Search This thread

stepinmyworld

Apr 14, 2010
Hey what's up folks...

I've determined that the note 3 is just terrible in low light lol.. but something that annoys me is how the front facing camera defaults to "Beauty Face" mode every time you go to it or even coming back it after setting it to auto.. you have any idea if samsung may adjust that? Like some settings dont stick and they should have a lock option or save settings button...

would be nice if a dev could get in the software and add the option lol I would PAY!

NachoCerrato

May 14, 2014
Hey what's up folks...

I've determined that the note 3 is just terrible in low light lol.. but something that annoys me is how the front facing camera defaults to "Beauty Face" mode every time you go to it or even coming back it after setting it to auto.. you have any idea if samsung may adjust that? Like some settings dont stick and they should have a lock option or save settings button...

would be nice if a dev could get in the software and add the option lol I would PAY!

Same problem, I hate the beauty face, it´slower than auto mode

messiahfreedom

Oct 30, 2013
Brooklyn
Oh God, I hate beauty face. Its the reason why I use the google camera as I'm alway taking "beautified" pictures before realizing it. It must be something in the code of the camera app.