Lenovo Yoga 11 - RT recovery files

Search This thread

@muja@

Apr 10, 2008
Reactions: kneider13

TheExileFox

Nov 21, 2013
I just found my way back to these forums. The recovery is windows RT 8.0 only. I never upgraded my device and thus never extracted the newer 8.1 recovery files.

This should still prove useful to someone.

Unzip the file to a 4GB or larger usb drive (preferably an empty one) and then get your yoga to boot from this device through pc settings -> advanced -> ???
Sorry i can't provide full instructions but i switched my yoga (RT) out for another yoga running real win 8.1 on an i7 & an nVidia 940m long time ago.

FettPommes

Jun 20, 2019
I know this thread is old but everyone with problems about this device links to it.
I bought a Yoga 11 more or less by accident with no installed OS. So I did my research came to this thread downloaded the files recovered the device. Fine.

What I didn't expect was that I will take FULL F* THREE DAYS to upgrade this Device to RT 8.1.

So... to save people the pain from wasting there time I captured the updated 8.1 System (2019-06) and syspreped it.
I had to make some tweaks and little hacks to complete sysprep but now it's done.

I uploaded the the package like the thread starter with updated wim.
It only contains English. Please only use englisch within the WinPE/Recovery environment. Otherwise it may can cause problems while finishing the restore.

When you restore the Updated Image, you will see there is a User "User" which was my Account to just work this the System. I didn't bother to do anything with it or to remove it before sysprep. Use it or delete it after you created your own. You can add your MUI (also Display) language later on.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!HGB0zQJK!P5hl6y-JM555x671lCH05Q

Reactions: kneider13

Balalaika90

Dec 3, 2022
I know this is an old thread but maybe someone got it wrong recovery, or mayby link .thx

Значок Проверено сообществом

Top Liked Posts