Cracked M7 What Should I DO?

Search This thread

robherley13

Dec 1, 2013
Hi,

I've been a fan of my M7 for awhile but it recently cracked and I'm looking to upgrade to the M8. Unfortunately I would like to sell my M7 first but I do not know what to do with it. Bestbuy offered me pocket change and so did sprint. I was thinking about sending it in to get repaired then selling it but to get it repaired is about $100+. Anyone have any insight on what I should do or even try to sell it cracked?

Here are some photos in case you are interested: imgur[dot]com/a/9vBam

tdhite

Dec 4, 2012
DFW
Hi,

I've been a fan of my M7 for awhile but it recently cracked and I'm looking to upgrade to the M8. Unfortunately I would like to sell my M7 first but I do not know what to do with it. Bestbuy offered me pocket change and so did sprint. I was thinking about sending it in to get repaired then selling it but to get it repaired is about $100+. Anyone have any insight on what I should do or even try to sell it cracked?

You could donate it to a developer who risks his phone to test builds. Like the guy who develops the TWRP2 enhancements. Ummmmmm ... And maybe take a tax break on it as a gift or something.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Reactions: JoeNeckbone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

You could donate it to a developer who risks his phone to test builds. Like the guy who develops the TWRP2 enhancements. Ummmmmm ... And maybe take a tax break on it as a gift or something.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app