Smart Radio

Search This thread

p4ranoid4ndroid

Jul 31, 2010
So one of my favorite features of Cataclysm is the smart radio feature. It really is a huge lifesaver for the battery on my N5. But as always I have that itch to flash something new. Are there other ROMs that have a smart radio feature, or is there a way to replicate this on other ROMs? Basically I wanna switch to 2G when my screen goes off and back to LTE when I unlock my device.

markdapimp

Nov 8, 2013
So one of my favorite features of Cataclysm is the smart radio feature. It really is a huge lifesaver for the battery on my N5. But as always I have that itch to flash something new. Are there other ROMs that have a smart radio feature, or is there a way to replicate this on other ROMs? Basically I wanna switch to 2G when my screen goes off and back to LTE when I unlock my device.

an app does this is called Battery saver or something..

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
I accomplish this and many other automated processes that require multiple apps with Tasker. I even have a task set to switch to 2g when on wifi as my cell signal is better on 2g.

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
If I run stock+art do I have some chance to switch 2g/3g with some tool?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

You will have to have a custom tile installed through xposed but that does not run on art. Your best bet is to get a custom ROM with the LTE tile and switch your network that way.

Sent from The Deathstar