[Q] WiFi not working with Stock 4.4.2

Search This thread

davidst95

Jan 12, 2011
Hi,

I downloaded the latest firmware from sammobile for my Galaxy S4. It's version 4.4.2. I can not enable the wi-fi. Do you now what could be causing this error? I need the stock firmware for my Gear 2 watch to work correctly. Thank you.

David

mrzhadow

Mar 18, 2010
Marysville WA
Hi,

I downloaded the latest firmware from sammobile for my Galaxy S4. It's version 4.4.2. I can not enable the wi-fi. Do you now what could be causing this error? I need the stock firmware for my Gear 2 watch to work correctly. Thank you.

David

Reboot in recovery and wipe data, cache and dalvik. That should work.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

cordell383

Apr 26, 2010
I had the same think happen to me as well, i was on 4.3 rooted. So I tried some new 4.4.2 ROMs, noticed I wasnt able to enable WiFi, so I unrooted and went to stock 4.4.2. At first it said MK2 in build, so i rew flashed again. It finally said NB4 in build but again, no WiFi...

Tried wipe, factory reset, reflash, nothing fixes it...

mrzhadow

Mar 18, 2010
Marysville WA
I had the same think happen to me as well, i was on 4.3 rooted. So I tried some new 4.4.2 ROMs, noticed I wasnt able to enable WiFi, so I unrooted and went to stock 4.4.2. At first it said MK2 in build, so i rew flashed again. It finally said NB4 in build but again, no WiFi...

Tried wipe, factory reset, reflash, nothing fixes it...

Go here and try ktoonzes tw kernel. Edit your build.prop and you should have WiFi back. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2289140

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app