Heart rate sensor is BS i have never got it to work not a single time

Search This thread

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
Is this Samsungs idea of a joke? I have tried mine and my wifes fingers multiple fingers and it doesnt work.

Yes my phone is rooted .. i have original firmware ware but custom kernel

Sent from my SM-G900I using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Wtf!!!!! Heart rate sensor is fkn BS

Seems like many of your posts center around hyperbole and profanity. Nevertheless the heart rate sensor works fine on my phone and most other people's. And there are no shortage of existing posts that describe at length how to troubleshoot and if necessary reinstall the app too.

Michael_P

Jun 3, 2012
I can guarantee you installed something to cause this so don't make wild assumptions.
Most often it's caused by Xposed, and if you have installed that use a build.prop editor and change "ro.securestorage.support" from true to false and clear cache and uninstall updates from S-Health.

Reactions: fffft

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
I can guarantee you installed something to cause this so don't make wild assumptions.

You're right of course, but the OP was set on blaming Samsung instead. And gave us precious little to go on (other than the profanity). Without details of his configuration who knows what he did that broke it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Most often it's caused by Xposed, and if you have installed that use a build.prop editor and change "ro.securestorage.support" from true to false and clear cache and uninstall updates from S-Health.