Delete bloatware forever

• Thread starter Deleted member 267841
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 267841

Most of the bloatware included by the phone is reinstalled magically after a device reset (wipe).

In order to delete it forever, you need to edit the file /data/.OP/app-enabled-conf.json

I attach a file that removes all bloatware (added the txt extension in order to upload here).

* Note: Searched if this info is already published here but not located. If this is know already, please delete the thread.

* Note 2: I recommend to backup your app-enabled-conf.json file before edit it...

Attachments

• app-enabled-conf.json.txt
    186 bytes · Views: 1,186

Jan 4, 2013
very useful, thanks.... could you list what is removed by this ???

=Meow=

Sep 3, 2014
please give moar info about this solution

Hello. Since I have unrooted LG G3 F400S (korean version) this solution is very helpful. I want to get rid of all korean apps without rooting my phone.
So I've switched to LG phone mode in setting of my phone, via MyPhoneExplorer looked in folder data\.OP\ - but it's empty! there is no app-enable-conf.json. Next problem-how I could set rw-r--r-- rights to this file without root?

Thanks a lot for help, sorry for bad english, I'm just a casual user not droid guru, so I cant solve this questions by myself. Have a nice day.:laugh:

codified

Jun 16, 2013
So I've switched to LG phone mode in setting of my phone, via MyPhoneExplorer looked in folder data\.OP\ - but it's empty! there is no app-enable-conf.json.

I don't have this file either. Got a rooted G3, using Root Explorer, show hidden files enabled - nothing in the data folder

Seifer1975

Dec 4, 2006
Singapore
Warning

I noticed that when you upgrade the software via PC Suite, it will check that all pre-installed apps are present before it will proceed. Even the ones I froze using Titanium backup I have to unfreeze them before PC Suite will proceed with the software upgrade. So I am guessing that if you do this, you can kiss goodbye to ever upgrading your software.

=Meow=

Sep 3, 2014
Warning

I noticed that when you upgrade the software via PC Suite, it will check that all pre-installed apps are present before it will proceed. Even the ones I froze using Titanium backup I have to unfreeze them before PC Suite will proceed with the software upgrade. So I am guessing that if you do this, you can kiss goodbye to ever upgrading your software.

wtf? so how should I delete this korean apps? I thought that solution in this topic will help or, at least, I can root handset and kill this apps but forget about OTA updates....:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    Most of the bloatware included by the phone is reinstalled magically after a device reset (wipe).

In order to delete it forever, you need to edit the file /data/.OP/app-enabled-conf.json

I attach a file that removes all bloatware (added the txt extension in order to upload here).

* Note: Searched if this info is already published here but not located. If this is know already, please delete the thread.

* Note 2: I recommend to backup your app-enabled-conf.json file before edit it...