[05 FEB 2008] Pays WM6 WWE v2.15 Lite and v2.15 Full Big Storage ROM

Search This thread
Jul 28, 2007
No this isnt the solution.
I got this bug to, but only after installing this app..
Your problem has something to do with a 3rd party app which mapped the calendar to the wrong program.

I found this reference in another ROM:
Code:
[HKEY_Current_USER\Software\Windows\Today\Keys\112]
"default"="ActionScreen"
(change to whatever you want)

I left the default as calender but changed the path to Windows\Calender and it works fine now. I uninstalled the ActionScreen program and it still works well. Thanks.

I haven't installed a third party app except the NETCF; Office Mobile.

Last edited:

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
Code:
"default"="ActionScreen"

I left the default as calender but changed the path to Windows\Calender and it works fine now. I uninstalled the ActionScreen program and it still works well. Thanks.

Thanks.
Seems to be a problem with softkey switcher.
Have to look if I find a new version of the program.

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
Somehow my system is now VERY slow - including startup.

What exactly did you change? Using my rom now for weeks and didn't had this problem yet..
The only problem is the softkey switcher.
Seems a small bug in this app, but i don't like bugs in cooked roms so i will delete it in next version.. ;)

skyfighter

Jan 31, 2007
Today I flashed Pays Rom...Thanks to Pay for this great ROM!
It's very fast and not overloaded at all. Now I'm playing around with it at least 4h and it seems to be rock solid. :) :cool:

I have one Problem:
How can I import .reg files to the registry!? I backed up some Registry hives with config Data of some apps (before flashing) and now I can't import them by double-clicking them in resco file explorer. In the PHM Regedit the "import" option is greyed out...
Or isn't it possible to import files by clicking them in file explorer (like in winxp). I'm not sure, but I believe in Schaps v3.54 that was possible...!?

Jul 28, 2007
What exactly did you change? Using my rom now for weeks and didn't had this problem yet..
The only problem is the softkey switcher.
Seems a small bug in this app, but i don't like bugs in cooked roms so i will delete it in next version.. ;)

Somehow something went seriously wrong. I re-flashed and all is good again. Interestingly, the calender soft button worked perfectly straight away - and I didn't need to install the NETCF.

mikehippe

Dec 5, 2007
St. Louis
Code:
"default"="ActionScreen"

I don't have the \Windows\Today\Keys\112]
"default"="ActionScreen" in the Software section

Jul 28, 2007
Somehow something went seriously wrong. I re-flashed and all is good again. Interestingly, the calender soft button worked perfectly straight away - and I didn't need to install the NETCF.

I found out what made my phone so slow. I did this - trying to get rid of the Comm Manager at the bottom of the Today screen:
Bottom tray icons
Remove the Battery Icon:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\Power]
"ShowIcon"=dword:00000000
"Keep"=dword:00000000

Remove the Wireless Manager Icon:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\WirelessMgr]
"Keep"=dword:00000000

Once I changed the "Keeps" back to "1" all was back to normal again.

tytnsa

May 10, 2007
Hi there, i been using this rom for a couple of days now, and must say that right off the bat it was extremly fast and i was very happy....

However with time and i think all the extras software that i have loaded things have slowed down quite a bit to. For eg. the windows directory initially opened in like 2-3 secs, now it is taking up to 11 secs! damn its painfull. Is this due to the extra programs i have installed. Also i have noticed that my alarm clock function does not sound the alarm at all i have the sound files in the windows directly, have flashed about 8 roms so far and this is the first one that alarm function does not work. As a result arrived 30 mins late for work this am.... lol . think the boss believes my excuse hehe.

Anyway just some things i am experienceing so far, other than that the rest is to boot.!

dkam

Jun 22, 2003
Original OEM Calculator

I am looking for the original calculator to be installed with your ROM. Do you know that where can I find it?

Thanks

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
Hi there, i been using this rom for a couple of days now, and must say that right off the bat it was extremly fast and i was very happy....

However with time and i think all the extras software that i have loaded things have slowed down quite a bit to. For eg. the windows directory initially opened in like 2-3 secs, now it is taking up to 11 secs! damn its painfull. Is this due to the extra programs i have installed. Also i have noticed that my alarm clock function does not sound the alarm at all i have the sound files in the windows directly, have flashed about 8 roms so far and this is the first one that alarm function does not work. As a result arrived 30 mins late for work this am.... lol . think the boss believes my excuse hehe.

Anyway just some things i am experienceing so far, other than that the rest is to boot.!

The problem with the windows directory is normal and you will find it in other roms aswell. It has something to do with the number of files which are in a directory.

I never noticed the problem with the alarm before.
I will test it in give you a feedback.

regards ;)

edit:
Tested the alarm and is working without problems here.
Did you use a third party app to change the alarm?

Last edited:

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
Okay guys!
I wrote a installer for the flash cube by Slither.
Now it is very easy to install it.
Only tested with my rom, but should work on some others, too ;)

I also released a update of my rom with small bugfixes.

Enjoy!!! :D

manaaa

Aug 13, 2007
dunno if asked before, but ..

is it slithers beta 8 cube clone? or his 1.51 final version?
greetz

skyfighter

Jan 31, 2007
Today I just realized, that the backlight of my hardware keyboard doesn't function. The only option I found is Settings -> Buttons -> Backlight -> Enable keyboard backlight auto sensor, which ist enabled. Is it a bug or is there another option I haven't found??

PaY87

Nov 25, 2006
Today I just realized, that the backlight of my hardware keyboard doesn't function. The only option I found is Settings -> Buttons -> Backlight -> Enable keyboard backlight auto sensor, which ist enabled. Is it a bug or is there another option I haven't found??

Its normal that your backlight is off in daylight.
It has a light sensor and when its dark your hardware keyboard should have backlight when you push a button ;)

skyfighter

Jan 31, 2007
Its normal that your backlight is off in daylight.
It has a light sensor and when its dark your hardware keyboard should have backlight when you push a button ;)

Yes, that's the way it should work...but I was in a dark room, pushed a button on the keyboard and was surprised not to see blue-lighted keys. :( The backlight of the keys / the sensor simply doesn't function.

Any ideas how to fix that? :confused: