[ROM][WWE][1/31/2010] 6.5.3 XIYLRom Mega Version 20 (23518)

Search This thread

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
I have modified Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 the some way I modified the original beta. Its now in my optional downloads section. I am working on a new version today, It will have quite a few fixes over the last version. I haven't been home much since my surgeries healed so thats why I haven't updated in a while. I'd like to apologize to everyone thats been waiting.

@mua30 I'll post a list of all the packages I have enabled in my rom, maybe that will help you with yours.

Last edited:

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Help!!!!

Xirxes help me bro i tried to cook com 8 build but if i cook build com 8 Either of these three things happen:

1. The rom would not boots stuck at smart mobility screen.
2. The rom will boot but before reaching the screen where it says tap here to set up ur windows phone. Instead of this screen, screen would become white and nothing happens. Sometimes instead of white black.
3. After booting the home screen setting, comn manager, file explorer ,volume button and some installed ext programs dont work.

Help me i pm u my yahoo im id ok plz come there.

sathara

Jun 3, 2009
the club
help me

1.how to install cab automatically, when new rom installed.
2.is this can be done in every rom, or in this only.
3.i didnt understand nothing from that XDA UC , (its really my bad)

mhossein

Jan 7, 2010
i can't get your ROM

Your linked page isn't work!:(
Can anybody help me to get this prefect ROM?:confused:

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
Goodbye

I'm posting here to say goodbye to the Opal forum as I am retiring my device. I hope I have made someones experience here better. I got a T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 today so I'm moving to greener pastures.

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
@zxcycle
I still have my Opal around and I'm glad someone is still using my rom. I'll release my update I was working on a few days ago tonight. I updated it to 23518 and made the memory map the most efficient I ever have. The reason why I didn't put it out yet is because I didn't fix the wifi bug and I didn't get HTC messaging working and that was why I was working on it. If I make any more updates they will probably be in cab form. I'll still tinker with it from time to time since I'm not making a rom for my TP2.

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
@zxcycle
I still have my Opal around and I'm glad someone is still using my rom. I'll release my update I was working on a few days ago tonight. I updated it to 23518 and made the memory map the most efficient I ever have. The reason why I didn't put it out yet is because I didn't fix the wifi bug and I didn't get HTC messaging working and that was why I was working on it. If I make any more updates they will probably be in cab form. I'll still tinker with it from time to time since I'm not making a rom for my TP2.

Exactly i too working on that wifi bug only but not able to figure out till now if u get some progress let me know we can analyse our results, i have got many sol but all have alt prob....

Last edited:

akeyliu

Jan 28, 2010
Hi, XirXes
Thanks for your work, I have download and flash my mobile with this version.
I have one problem, I can't change my input method after install some other input method.
Do you have some other idea about this?
Thanks.

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
Hi, XirXes
Thanks for your work, I have download and flash my mobile with this version.
I have one problem, I can't change my input method after install some other input method.
Do you have some other idea about this?
Thanks.

Hold down the sip button for a few seconds and it should give you multiple options. If it only lists the sip you installed its because of something I broke in an earlier version. I found it and fixed it in v20 which will be up in a few minutes. If you don't want to update I can upload a cab that puts it back in v19 but I wont unless you ask for it.

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
Exactly i too working on that wifi bug only but not able to figure out till now if u get some progress let me know we can analyse our results, i have got many sol but all have alt prob....

The only solution I've tried was to use a newer version of the driver which didn't work. Pham's already fixed it but I can never get a reply from him and I haven't been able to successfully extract his driver from his rom. It always comes out corrupt no matter how I try to get it. What solutions have you tried?

zxcycle

Sep 7, 2009
@zxcycle

thank you very much for the rom..i love your rom very much..tnx again

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
The only solution I've tried was to use a newer version of the driver which didn't work. Pham's already fixed it but I can never get a reply from him and I haven't been able to successfully extract his driver from his rom. It always comes out corrupt no matter how I try to get it. What solutions have you tried?

Oh thats nice that you are interested in solving that bug okay first of all what is the prob in drivers i have compared mine with phams driver they are same as far as i see still if u r sure that drivers are causing prob then i have got extracted phams driver without any prob and solution i have many many but all have alternate probs.... so its a big list better we can discuss on messenger.... i will be waiting for you if i was not online when u come leave a offline message ....:)