Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" USB Adapter for sale

Search This thread

bbeelzebub

May 11, 2010
Beverly Hills, CA
I was just googling to see if anybody was bundling the USB and SD adapter together. I found the same site, http://www.aftermarketcellular.com/ic/EPL-1PLRBEGSTA.html
and was also wondering if they were reputable... (Of course once the product is available.)

According to Samsung's site, "The tablet does not have an SD slot, but an optional SD card adapter is available as part of the USB adapter / connection kit and enables SD card connectivity to the tablet." Oddly, on their accessories page, it doesn't mention that you get both. :confused:

Last edited:

robobear

Jan 24, 2011
hi, just checked it out and still its not available in stock... anywhere else to buy (real store i meant... not cheating, conning, those stuff)

xManMythLegend

Dec 1, 2008
NYC
Samsung update in mid July includes enabling of USB/HDMI etc. Perhaps this is why they're still backordered everywhere.

robobear

Jan 24, 2011
of all the online store in internet... why we can only find 2 stores that sells this thing... and its backordered also!

robobear

Jan 24, 2011
but if its not released then how come this 2 unknown store suddenly have 'stock'? then also have the original one?

i dont want to imply anything but its a bit shady.. dont you think?

Kevin Gossett

Oct 14, 2010
North Texas
The online stores selling them have their orders placed with Samsung, so when they receive their stock they will ship out whatever they have sold. That's why they are on backorder.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts