|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 2.0 (21042) ★ || Build date 2009/4/16 ||

Search This thread

Pilaf

May 27, 2008
Hello,
can anyone know how to add customs city's for weather with this new manilla?

suoires

Oct 20, 2008
Hey NRG... I've downloaded a few of your new 2.0 Rhodium rom releases... and I like 'em a lot. Having a weird issue with Daylight savings time (I'm in California) and the hour flipping back one hr when I set an alarm, or when txting... might be fixed with 3/26 release, which I'm installing as I write this.

Just bought you a beer... (paypal info is Mike M. from San Diego)

Cheers buddy... keep up the good work!

I have been having the same problem as well in the past 3 or so releases/updates. I tried nvious's advice in one of the past threads on changing the timezone and reseting, but the time is still flipping back an hour every time I change the alarm. I'm flashing the 32609 right now. Hopefully the problem went away.

EDIT: just flashed and tried out the time issue. Its still there, everytime I open up the tf3d clock settings, it shows the time as an hour behind. I tried changing the timezone in settings -> system -> clocks and alarms, but when I reset, it goes back to setting I had before (pacific) and an hour behind the correct time. Hopefully this isn't a tf3d issue, and get fixed quickly!

and BTW, I LOVE these these EnergyROMs! I've only been using NATF's but decided to give these a try and I love them! I never flashed as much as I have over the past week!

Last edited:

Kevlar-Source

May 22, 2005
Sintra
Thankfull and sincere intention

Screenshots of extra features
.../...
.../...

NRGZ28,

You are a ROM Cooking GOD!

People should name a street or a public building after you or something like that...

I REALLY would like to donate something as a reward of your effort and commitment to this developer's community but unfortunately I can't :(
If there is anyway for me to contribute or to thank you, please DO let me know...

Kudos!

Cheers!

rbin

Apr 24, 2007
Melbourne
Don't you guys read????

I have been having the same problem as well in the past 3 or so releases/updates. I tried nvious's advice in one of the past threads on changing the timezone and reseting, but the time is still flipping back an hour every time I change the alarm. I'm flashing the 32609 right now. Hopefully the problem went away. and BTW, I LOVE these these EnergyROMs! I've only been using NATF's but decided to give these a try and I love them! I never flashed as much as I have over the past week!

This has been posted so many times, IT IS A MANILA fault which has not been resolved as yet.

trancer_84

Nov 29, 2008
Excellent work Nrgz :)

Running fast, smooth, and strong.

I was nervous flashing this build because its been storming over here, and the power already went out 3 times. Last thing i wanted was having the computer go out on me while flashing. I would have normally flashed via MicroSD, but lately i've been getting "no image file" errors, even after formatting the card.

Anyway, re-installing my apps and re-configuring my settings.

Time to sleep! ;)

bapski

Jun 14, 2007
NRGZ28,

You are a ROM Cooking GOD!

People should name a street or a public building after you or something like that...

I REALLY would like to donate something as a reward of your effort and commitment to this developer's community but unfortunately I can't :(
If there is anyway for me to contribute or to thank you, please DO let me know...

Kudos!

Cheers!

uhm.. he has a paypal link in his signature. you can either buy him beer in USD or EURO :D

camielkb

Jun 1, 2006
Hilversum
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
And again an update.. I'm on the 32209 Rom now and I love it.. It is fast and no strange behaviour anymore!
Only thing that is a little bit bad is that there is such a lot of battery drainage. It goes down verry fast. I know the thing about the Ferrari but what is making this Rom that energy consuming?

Thanks for you NRG

welshdragon

May 14, 2008
Bristol, UK
And again an update.. I'm on the 32209 Rom now and I love it.. It is fast and no strange behaviour anymore!
Only thing that is a little bit bad is that there is such a lot of battery drainage. It goes down verry fast. I know the thing about the Ferrari but what is making this Rom that energy consuming?

Thanks for you NRG

Have you tried a diferant radio.
I had the same issues and put a newer radio on and battery life has improved from what it was previous. I have upgraded to 1.11.25.01.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your ROMs NRGZ28.

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg

Thanks for you NRG

all the extras from the Rhodium..services, enhancements, tf3d etc

@NRG
have you had a chance to look at the navy blue that i made for you?

rwkr

Dec 21, 2008
Harbin
US server link of MSVC seems unavailable, please kindly check!:)

BTW,New core works faster than 21040? I love it so much

thanks again and again:D

Last edited:

Alexdepalma

May 16, 2007
Problems with GPS

Great EnergyROM. Really fast performance in my touch pro.
I love it!

Only two minor problems.
- Tomtom is still omiting the GPS bars.

- I lost the Weather in calendar view... (ejem... I know that's from the new manilla but it didn't happend in any of your previous 2.0 series). May be I did something wrong. Ive just started to use Sprite BackUp. Fom 22409 build but only PIM. Could be that or the weather data isn't shown in this release.

Thanks

Alexdepalma

May 16, 2007
Sorry.. I answer my self

The weather data shown in calendar view correspond to the World Clock city selected.
In my TP was a generic european area+1 GMT and not my local city.
A soon as I changed... voila! it appeared in Calendar..

Thanks anyway....
Love this ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 31909 would have been released on March 19, 2009.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Rhodium device (the Touch Pro 2).
    It's got the new new Manila interface which is 99% finished now (thanks to the xboxmod team), new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

Please report bugs related to the ROM itself, but NOT the Manila interface.
    We're aware of all the things that don't fit, don't scroll, don't click etc and xboxmod and his team are working on it.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 040509 Released

- Opera's adblock filter updated
    - Added xboxmod's 1D version updates
    - Fixed GPS "no bars" isssue
    - Updated ALL drivers to ver 5.08 in hopes of camera blackout issue gone
    - A little joke from Da_G added :)

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / FuzeBerry Edition

For more info about the FuzeBerry edition, click here

Build 40209 Released

- Added new topbar icons (hopefully they're liked... if not we'll change back in the next release)
    - Added RSS Hub
    - Added RemoteDesktop
    - Removed SpriteBackup (too many people using the full restore issue and causing issues with newer releases that shouldn't be there!)
    - Replaced hTorch with nueLight.
    - Removed Rhodium poweroff dialog, psShutXP is back on the power button
    - Added HTC Album 3.0 (yes, the zooming in landscape issue is known)
    - Fixed wallpaper change dialog in Manila and now you can add a contact picture from within Manila using the album feature
    - Removed extra htcmsgehance package that doesnt work anyway
    - VGA Live Seach added.. uninstallable

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila / No Manila MSVC

Build 32609 Released

Changelog...

- AdvancedNetwork applet updated
    - New CommManager from Rhodium
    - FacebookSDK Updated
    - CuiHandler for finger menus updated
    - Added Rhodium Poweroff warning
    - Added BandSwitching Manager
    - Added Bluetooth Manager
    - Added Phone wizard
    - Added WiFiwizard
    - Updated AdobeReader LE
    - 21042 Build! No BT / Data Connection or SMS issues
    - Updated some icons
    - Enabled Facebook tab in Manila. Thanks to xboxmod

Download from US Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC
    Download from EU Server > Regular / MSVC / No Manila/ No Manila MSVC

Download older builds here

HomeScreen.jpg
    HomeScreen2.jpg
    Perfect.. this fixes 3 problems.

1. the clock
    2. The sometimes slow rhodium call history (uses regular call history from TP)
    3. the calendar remap to goto the calendar tab it now uses the wm calendar.

Thanks alot :D

This fix works for me as well I don't think its the old call history and the calendar tab only gets changed to wm version when you go to new appointment (i think it went to a new version before)

For me the rom may seem a bit laggy at first, just wait 30 secs after startup, as I am guessing its just stuff starting in the background, then watch the manilla fly!