[ROM] [WWE] [11NOV] RAPHAEL WM6.1 V10 - Build 20757.1.4.0 - 1.95.502.10 - RELEASED

Search This thread

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
So msn is not working if i am reading good?
Maybey there is a simple fix for it? is use msn on the phone allot.

gikoz

Oct 24, 2007
Bluetooth and Voice Speed Dial (or Commander)

Cannot activate Voice Commader using Bluetooth handset. I installed Cyberon Voice Speed Dial and the problem is the same. Any ideas about fix that?

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
guys,

i would like to install the program which allow the bluetooth recieved files to be saved on the storage card.. but everytime i install it ..my bluetooth doesnt function after that

So does anyone tried it ?!...and if it works can someone please attach the working cab file ...

thanks in advance

athanaso77

Apr 8, 2007
Area 51
Well sorry but I normally do, here is a screen shot;

1185976708_10282008_1.png

Can you please send me the Task bar icons that you use? I have tried some other but i couldn't change all of them!!! :confused:

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
There's a BUG in the landscape mode

whenever i slide open the keyboard a lot of things happen on the screen ( phone keypad appears and other stuff) and finally i can see the landscape icons

is there a fix for the problem

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
guys,

i would like to install the program which allow the bluetooth recieved files to be saved on the storage card.. but everytime i install it ..my bluetooth doesnt function after that

So does anyone tried it ?!...and if it works can someone please attach the working cab file ...

thanks in advance

Anyone can help me with this issue?

thanks

sumitescp

Jul 17, 2007
Leicester
There's a BUG in the landscape mode

whenever i slide open the keyboard a lot of things happen on the screen ( phone keypad appears and other stuff) and finally i can see the landscape icons

is there a fix for the problem

Hello
This does not happen to me. Maybe a hard reset would help. May I ask if you actually did a hard reset after u have flashed the rom?

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
Hello
This does not happen to me. Maybe a hard reset would help. May I ask if you actually did a hard reset after u have flashed the rom?

actually i did but the same problem is there .. the weird thing is that sometimes it happens and sometimes it's not .. mmm..weird

what about my 2nd question about the bluetooth ?

sumitescp

Jul 17, 2007
Leicester
actually i did but the same problem is there .. the weird thing is that sometimes it happens and sometimes it's not .. mmm..weird

what about my 2nd question about the bluetooth ?

Have you installed any theme or made any modificatios to the manilla?
Coz I have seen from an earlier rom that if you install the sprint theme landscape does not work.

About the bluetooth. I have like 3 bluetooth headsets but the thing is I dont use it. and Cant be asked to charge them, test it. It is long. You can wait for someone else to reply about this.

Great rom anyways. I have set PP to 0MB and it is super super fasttttt