[ROM] [4.0.4] [XXLQ9] Angeeks_SamI9103_4.0.4_B5096 ROM

Search This thread

vrajan

May 11, 2008
Chennai
Hey buddy, everybody is downloading ur rom. Pls update ur OP with ur answers.. it will b fine..

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

He is new to xda and I doubt if he can understand what OP is. Instead we can say "first post". Ppl are struggling to explain in English though they are able to understand. If we have anyone from their region please try to help. We don't want to lose good work done by devs just because of language problem.

Sent from my GT-I9103

Reactions: D™

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
He is new to xda and I doubt if he can understand what OP is. Instead we can say "first post". Ppl are struggling to explain in English though they are able to understand. If we have anyone from their region please try to help. We don't want to lose good work done by devs just because of language problem.

Sent from my GT-I9103

Oppppsssss.. thanks buddy, bt i want to help everybody including the new Dev.. bt how?? So can u help him or us.. like the answer that questions i hve asked..??

parmarket

May 15, 2012
Thane/Mumbai
seems promising

this ROM is looking awesome from its OP content:fingers-crossed: , and looks like he has included many patches which were found by other chinese users from the link he has given, press as many thanks as possible for him :), though that kernel warning looks scary, anybody can provide mirror? hotfile is too slow, that brightness slider is making me hungry :D

wanansmile

Mar 28, 2011
OMG, we got a new RoM with new buddy developer.. warm welcome buddy from everyone in galaxy R forum.. i m asking few question jst like a newbie.. pls revert and if possible then pls add my question and ur answer in ur OP.

Q1. Which is XXQL9 rom?

Q2. Will we have to flash XXQL9 rom first using odin?? Then will have to flashed urs??

Q3. Can we have call recording in ur rom?(incoming and outgoing both)?

Q4. Can we install any Ardatdat kernel in ur rom?

Q5. Do ur rom take 1080p video recording or can play 1080p video as well??

Q6. Will we have to use CMW 4.x.x version or we can flash from CMW 5.X.X as well??

Q7. Is flashlight is working in toggle bar??

Q8. Do we have to wipe data/factory reset after flashing ur rom?

Q9. Do we have to wipe cache and dalvik cache after installing ur Rom?

Further, here is the link of XXQL9 ROM, requesting OP to add below mentioned details & download link in his OP POST.

I9103XXLQ9 Click here to download ROM
Android Version: 4.0.4
Region: Nordic
Carrier: Unbranded
Build Date: 18th August 2012
PDA: XXLQ9
Modem: XXLQ3
CSC: NEELQ9

I will ask more question on behalf of all newbies so that ur Rom thread would b clean and tiny..:D

Thanks buddy..:D

A1:Base I9103XXLQ9

A2:Can directly flash ,Do not need to odin flash tar
A3:no have,
A4:No do not flash other kernel ,It will be an infinite loop Boot animation!!!
A5 :sorry this no test
A6:Must use CWM4.0
A7:no
A8 Must

sorry my English isvery Bad!!!!

D™

May 23, 2012

A8 Must

thanks for your reply buddy. & your english is fine.
I m here to help you buddy. dont worry. will translate this in Chinese & revert back to you..if you need any help just PM me in Chinese. I will use google translator & post it in post here.

--------------------------------

感谢您的回复好友。和你的英语很好。
我是来帮助你的好友。不要担心。将在中国翻译和恢复到你..如果你需要任何帮助,只是下午我在中国。我会用谷歌翻译后发布。

wanansmile

Mar 28, 2011
I m here to help you buddy. dont worry. will translate this in Chinese & revert back to you..if you need any help just PM me in Chinese. I will use google translator & post it in post here.

感谢您的回复好友。和你的英语很好。

thank very thank..

Reactions: TUSHARKATE007

D™

May 23, 2012

its ok buddy just check your PM.
---------------------------
检查您的私人信息

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Did he say even to 1080p recording and playback?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

nothing. He didn't check. however, I PM him in Chinese so that he can understand easily. then let you know..

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Thanx...
After all the ROM is awesome...

have u flashed XXQL9 ROM..??

Can anybody tell me, that which ODIN version should be used for flashing XXQL9..?? as Rajat has used 1.84 V of ODIN & stuck in between.

D™

May 23, 2012
Guys,

As per discussion with OP. He answered me in Chinese & hence I will convert it using Google translator. Many thanks to WANANSMILE buddy. He has provided me user name & password to edit his post & I swear to you people willn't use it for mine own use. As he will able to edit in English, I will personally ask Wanansmile to change his password.

Now editing the NewBie Question & answer. If anybody has any question then can ask while PM me or posting here. I will ask to OP & revert you ASAP.

Thanks

Vikesh

Reactions: 'cooleagle'

bhargav143

Mar 6, 2011
Berhampur
The rom is quite perfectly made...
I did not like the custom boot animation however...

He has done great works.... Lot of tweaking and modifications...
The music player is from S3... But it does not support the equalizer settings...

Fluid and flawless so far....

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

mj.vikram

Mar 2, 2012
XDA 24 X 7
1. Buddy why we need to use only CWM V4 for flashing this ROM any specific resign for this....
2. How to Flash Ardatdat's latest kernel with BLN..
3. what is CC炫图 app buddy.

The rom is quite perfectly made...
I did not like the custom boot animation however...

He has done great works.... Lot of tweaking and modifications...
The music player is from S3... But it does not support the equalizer settings...

Fluid and flawless so far....

Nice to see that, Can you explain the steps you have followed so that kataria.vikesh or OP will update them in OP, so that it will help all of us...

Last edited:

D™

May 23, 2012
1. Buddy why we need to use only CWM V4 for flashing this ROM any specific resign for this....
2. How to Flash Ardatdat's latest kernel with BLN..
3. what is CC炫图 app buddy.

Nice to see that, Can you explain the steps you have followed so that kataria.vikesh or OP will update them in OP, so that it will help all of us...

Hey Buddy, Updated OP. Checked it out. Few Q/A are just mind boggling.:eek:. Google Translator Is working great bt sometimes. WIll be needed your help. Coz I dont want to change Answer by myself / self decision. Need suggestions for that

Reactions: bhargav143

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,erveryone I am a China boy,from there http://bbs.angeeks.com/thread-2346746-1-1.html Icreate a rom for this phone.I think this ROM is very good

Features

Based on I9103XXLQ9
    1. Rooted (with SuperSU1.97).
    2. Busybox 1.18.2.
    3. Re-Odexed and Zipaligned (APK after editing decomposition odex has fast boot experience, save space)
    4. 15 Toggle buttons status bar (the status bar support in settings - display settings - quick button settings "to adjust the number of buttons and sorted position).
    5. status bar add the brightness adjustment progress bar
    6. The support completely hide the status bar on the right time, hidden Morning Afternoon (Settings - Date and time)
    7. Crack SMS limit the number of mass support by the default of 10 people to 200 people.
    8. Remove 4 SMS automatically converted to MMS restrictions changed to 200.
    9. 3 seconds before removing ringtones ringtones getting loud.
    10. Remove the ROM low battery limit and a low battery indicator (1% of the battery can still use the camera, radio player, as well as flash)
    11. default turn off the "auto-rotation"
    12. default turn off the "vibrart on touch"
    13. default turn off the Low battery tone and lock screen sound off by default.
    14. Turn off key tones and screen lock sound by default (because open two lead AudioOut_1 service has been run leaving the CPU is running for a long time to produce rapid power-down problem solve.)
    15. Increase the strength of the vibrations of the system default.
    16. Default check the "unknown sources" (first install the software without having to manually set)
    17. ROM default S3 desktop default main screen number 3 to clear the the desktop default plug repair S3 Desktop main screen more than 9 screen result in FC
    18. Samsung lock screen support and native lock screen to switch and fix the native lock screen on the screen half of the Samsung lock screen is still valid. Repair native lock screen mode, press the menu key to unlock. (Settings - Display Settings - Open native lock screen ")
    19. The CRT animations Optional switch (settings - off-screen special effects set-CRT)
    20. Call records to remove SMS and MMS record
    21. Enhanced WIFI compatibility support 5Ghz band
    22. Largely solve the default 4.0 black screen of death issue, not a black screen in the software / game exception occurs.
    23. To modify A large kernel support custom boot animation, the first support custom boot animation ROM (Warning: the kernel and ROM boot animation requires bidirectional support, so please do not arbitrarily replace the kernel otherwise infinite loop boot animation brush this ROM oil. )
    24. Increase S3 dandelion the live wallpaper S3 off animation.
    25. Update the host file to the advertising out most of the foreign software advertising
    26. The full APN configuration files from the latest version of the Inspire support around the world, large and small operators
    27. To increase sleep mode supports automatic flight mode automatically mute mode (Settings - More - sleep mode)
    28. The browser security polar Home key access forum
    29. Increase brightness adjustment range, relative native ROM can adjust darker
    30. WIFI scan interval modify more power
    31. Fix default ringtone setting does not exist "Ding Dingding not set ringtones ringtones
    32. The third-generation graphics engine of the Sony Bravia Engine display a more delicate
    33. Force to enhance the quality of JPEG images enhanced display 100%
    34. Greater virtual machine cache optimized cache large program faster execution speed
    35. Touch screen sliding optimization

Screenshots

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-56-47.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-57-14.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-57-21.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-57-30.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-57-50.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-57-55.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-58-04.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-58-11.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-58-17.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-58-24.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-58-46.jpg

Screenshot_2012-09-23-12-58-53.jpg

Download

Hint:after flash this ROM please connect to the network then open"CC炫图" This is a very big help to me,thank!!!

Screenshot_2012-09-23-13-00-07.jpg

Warning:this rom must use CWM4.0 flash !!!

download url:https://hotfile.com/dl/173432993/1cdc074/Angeeks_SamI9103_4.0.4_B5096.zip.html

Steps For NewBies & FAQ for this ROM:

Q1. Which is XXQL9 rom?
    A1. Are based on the Nordic countries I9103XXLQ9 firmware making. Link Given below for downloading.

Q2. Will we have to flash XXQL9 rom first using odin?? Then will have to flashed urs??
    A2. Do not need to use Odin flashing original ROM directly use CWM brush into.

Q3. Can we have call recording in ur rom?(incoming and outgoing both)?
    A3. call recording function temporarily without the need to think of ways to the emergence of the Chinese version
    of the ROM transplant

Q4. Can we install any Ardatdat kernel in ur rom?
    A4. Ardatdat kernel prohibited brush into other kernel ROM is the modified version. Ardatdat kernel can not support custom boot animation (and are looking for ways to the contact Ardatdat)

Q5. Do ur rom take 1080p video recording or can play 1080p video as well??
    A5. I do not know. 1080P not testes temporarily.

Q6. Will we have to use CMW 4.x.x version or we can flash from CMW 5.X.X as well??
    A6. Must use the CWM Recovery 4.x version. Did not test the 5.x version then the first screen may stay in power on.

Q7. Is flashlight is working in toggle bar??
    A7 flashlight is temporarily not working.

Q8. Do we have to wipe data/factory reset after flashing ur rom?
    A8. Brush ago wipe data / factory reset. This Rom will automatically wipe all data

Q9. Do we have to wipe cache and dalvik cache after installing ur Rom?
    A9. do not need to do this. will be done by my ROM.

Q10. Does it camapitble with Voodoo Sound?
    A10. yes, coz adratdat 4.1 Kernel.

Q11. What is this CC** application.?? Can I change language of this application??
    A11. That is just a statistical program..This application is an advertising software.. Also, this APP can only support Chinese language.

Further, here is the link of XXQL9 ROM.

I9103XXLQ9 Click here to download ROM
    Android Version: 4.0.4
    Region: Nordic
    Carrier: Unbranded
    Build Date: 18th August 2012
    PDA: XXLQ9
    Modem: XXLQ3
    CSC: NEELQ9

This FAQ for Newbie is edited by kataria.vikesh. If, any problem related to this ROM persist then can PM kataria.vikesh

Hey Guys, Just Click here to download the update zip file for GMAP & YOUTUBE.

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1) Download & flash XXQL9 rom(link given).
    2) Use ODIN 3.07V for flashing Stock ROM.
    3) CMW 4V will be preffered for flashing my ROM.

Note: Flash at your own Risk. if Any data Will loss, I willn't be resposible for that.
    kataria.vikesh , actually i can be your translator cuz im chinese and moved to england for a long time . :)

P.S. Google translate sucks lol Some of those chinese doesnt make sense ...

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

A8 Must

感谢您的回复好友。和你的英语很好。
    Hey buddy can u pls upload that file in mediafire or dropbox. That link is not working properly..pls do it

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA Premium HD app

Try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gh6pobajhpe55e/maps6.12.0-mod-signed.apk
    calender app from gs3 rom
    just install apk.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HIT THANKS IF I HELPED U