please help me go back to jb

Search This thread

abati

Feb 28, 2010
someone please,

i m on pardus hd v3 android (4,4,2) with my lg g2 d802 I realy want to go back to CloudyFlex 1.4 based on android (4,2,2)

As far as i know i need to flash first the jb baseband zip file before i can install cloudyflex 1.4 based on jb (4.2.2)

till now i cant seem to find the jb baseband zip file.

please let me know if you can help me out

Reactions: theefim

theefim

Feb 2, 2013
Hello,
I would do it like that.
1. Download zip file of the rom you want (CloudyFlex 1.4)
2. Check first page of the thread where u downloaded ur rom.
3. Read everything carefully and if there is nothing wrote about to flash baseband then u dont have to.
4.Follow flashing instructions
5.Enjoy

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abati

Feb 28, 2010
Hello,
I would do it like that.
3. Read everything carefully and if there is nothing wrote about to flash baseband then u dont have to.
5.Enjoy

thnx for the response m8 i did what you said, i tried to flash the rom through philz recovery but that failed, then i installed twrp 2.6.3.3 and it installed perfectly and everything is working fine ^^

Reactions: theefim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    someone please,

i m on pardus hd v3 android (4,4,2) with my lg g2 d802 I realy want to go back to CloudyFlex 1.4 based on android (4,2,2)

As far as i know i need to flash first the jb baseband zip file before i can install cloudyflex 1.4 based on jb (4.2.2)

till now i cant seem to find the jb baseband zip file.

please let me know if you can help me out
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

4.2.2 files are listed here not as .zips though. these are complete stock so you would have to reroot after the fact. Directions are also listed in how to perform the stock flash
    Hello,
    I would do it like that.
    5.Enjoy

thnx for the response m8 i did what you said, i tried to flash the rom through philz recovery but that failed, then i installed twrp 2.6.3.3 and it installed perfectly and everything is working fine ^^