[Rom]~[UCLF6]~Team Perfection's ICS Objection|07/13|SGSIII|SVoice|Fast|Spiced|RC1

Search This thread

yglup

Mar 24, 2010
Pittsburgh, Pa
www.celldemon.xyz
Don't mean to sound noobish. But im on the last version with sgs3 touchui, s-pen, etc with RC1. Judging by the title of the Op, Im assuming this version includes Sgs3 mods and mostly everything from the previous Release.

Can anyone already running this version confirm this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium App[/QUOTE/]

Seriously, I can't get a yay or nay to this question. Its really a simple one and im sure somebody on this Op can answer it. I don't wanna bother appdroid about it.

Can someone please answer this with a yes or no. Thanks in advance folks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium App

iakeco

Apr 1, 2010
Cambridge, MA
Don't mean to sound noobish. But im on the last version with sgs3 touchui, s-pen, etc with RC1. Judging by the title of the Op, Im assuming this version includes Sgs3 mods and mostly everything from the previous Release.

Can anyone already running this version confirm this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium App[/QUOTE/]

Seriously, I can't get a yay or nay to this question. Its really a simple one and im sure somebody on this Op can answer it. I don't wanna bother appdroid about it.

Can someone please answer this with a yes or no. Thanks in advance folks!

If no one is answering your question, why not just back up your ROM and try this one

Reactions: ManelScout4Life

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
anyone having issues connecting to a wireless N network on the newest modem?
I tried connecting with this rom, and another uclf6 rom, and on neither of them can i connect to my wireless N network..

thanks!

yglup

Mar 24, 2010
Pittsburgh, Pa
www.celldemon.xyz
If no one is answering your question, why not just back up your ROM and try this one

It was answered indirectly. Yes i could have done that, but chose not to due to time constraints. It just seemed practical to ask before goin thru the process and time involved. Nobody owes me a thing, but i really don't see where it would be difficult for anyone to simply say yes or no. I say this because im sure gotta people have flashed this newer Rom that's posting here.
Kinda like when a movie comes out, would it be wrong to ask the person if its worth seeing without giving up the plot. im sure you would only ask someone you know with similar interests. There's alotta brilliant minds on here. I was simply asking only if it still had touchwiz ux Or not. Nothing bout battery life,signal, etc. Like most due. Sorry for the confusion.

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Do you really need to post the same question in several threads? :good: No issues here.

hmmmm....Download link (http://d-h.st/Yj7) seems to be down.

Error:
"Database_Exception [ 2 ]: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading authorization packet', system error: 0"

P.S. Can't believe the kindle fire got a Jelly Bean port already....that makes 4 total devices with Jelly Bean ports.

Mauijpm

Dec 1, 2010
Maui
hmmmm....Download link (http://d-h.st/Yj7) seems to be down.

Error:
"Database_Exception [ 2 ]: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading authorization packet', system error: 0"

P.S. Can't believe the kindle fire got a Jelly Bean port already....that makes 4 total devices with Jelly Bean ports.

I had the same issue. Re-clicked on the link and it is downloading now. :D

dkelley

May 11, 2010
Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
download won't start... anyone mirror this yet?

download fj's new official version no problem, but this one? nope. the dl link just sits there spinning, tried several machines, even phone (which started then died).

edit: finally got download to start, only 70 minutes to go. ... .... ......

mirror would be immensely appreciated :)

also, to the person who posted a copy of the download link a post or two above mine (and those who quoted him and may also have the link in their posts as well therefore), probably the OP would really appreciate it if you'd remove those links since it completely defies the reasoning by which he hid the link in the first place.

of course, by that same reasoning, I suppose asking for a mirror (as I just did) isn't reasonable either. maybe the OP's download link could be changed to a page with >1 actual download links from there?

Cheers
Don

Last edited:

dkelley

May 11, 2010
Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
Your joking...Perfection has always been one of the fastest if not the fastest TW roms on the market. If you want faster, wait till AOSP/AOKP comes out because all there is is TW right now.

I just wanted to say a big THANK You for spelling the acronym for Android Open Source Project correctly.

only 10 minutes left in my download.... :-/ (minutes are however taking twice as long as they ought to by my watch LoL)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Perfection's Official ICS Objection UCLF6 For Note

zUhxA.png
    ۞ Make Sure to read ALL three Post! And Follow Direction Step By Step!
    IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE DPI, DON'T ASK ME BECAUSE SOMETHING IS F**KED UP BECAUSE I WON'T HELP YOU!

What the ROM Comes With!​

✔ Some Home made Indian Spices!
    ♣ Debloated
    ♣ Deodexed
    ♣ Zipaligned
    ♣ Att VVM
    ♣ Sip over 3G/4G
    ♣ New Sony Bravia
    ♣ flipboard
    ♣ Svoice
    ♣ added hosts blocking
    ♣ Lag Free
    ♣ Some AOSP love!
    ♣ Audio Improvement Tweaks
    ♣ Speed Tweaks
    ♣ Svox tts
    ♣ samsung tts
    ♣ Shut Down Animation
    ♣ Boot Sound
    ♣ AirDriod
    ♣ Wallpaper Scroll
    ♣ Yellow Pages Removed from Contacts & themed Contacts
    ♣ Tweaks for Perfection
    ♣ JPEG quality raised
    ♣ Tether
    Will add more Once I remember em!

RC1!!
    |\ 15MOD Toggles!
    |\ Extended Power Menu(press restart to see it)>> Thnx Bigfau

Make Sure YOu read all these Post As the Download link is hidden in there somewhere. Hint: Post#2

I request all of you to not tell others or hint them about dload link let them read & find out.

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Video Review! Subscribe for More Rom Reviews!

Credit! No particular order!
    flppjxxx--> Thnx for Base & Kernel.:D
    Designgears
    M&S
    Da_G
    TP
    Seanzscream
    ykk_five
    Bigfau
    All RCs
    And All the Devs!
    Make Sure YOu read this Post As the Download link is hidden in there.
    I request all of you to not tell others or hint them about dload link let them read & find out.

How To Install Video! Subscribe for More Rom Reviews/How To's & To Support Me!

1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CWM RECOVERY **

2) The ROM Will Wipe Your Data!

3) MAKE SURE ROM,KERNELS,WIPE ZIPS ARE ALL IN YOUR SD CARD INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL.

4) REBOOT YOUR PHONE INTO RECOVERY VIA HOLDING POWER + VOLUME UP & DOWN AT THE SAME TIME AND DON`T HOLD IT FOR MORE THEN 5 SECONDS.

5) WIPE Data/cache if You want! IT always helps!;)

6) INSTALL ICS Objection ROM WHICH WILL BE ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE WITH LATEST TWEAKS & HACKS.

**) Your Phone will Reboot It Self!!

7) YOU WILL COME ACROSS SAMSUNG LOGO AGAIN HANG TIGHT ITS GONNA TAKE TIME TO SETTLE THINGS INTO THE STRUCTURE, (here is rom) ONCE BOOTED ONTO MAIN SCREEN WAIT FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

8) NOW AFTER COUPLE OF MINUTES OPEN THE LAUNCHER & START SETTING UP YOUR STUFF (I.E. MARKET SIGN IN, EMAIL ACCOUNTS) & ONCE SIGNED IN GO TO MARKET & UPDATE ALL THE APPS & DOWNLOAD BUSYBOX. INSTALL THE LATEST BUSYBOX AND OPEN ROM MANAGER, ONCE OPENED SCROLL BELOW TO FIX PERMISSIONS. LET IT FIX PERMISSIONS & REBOOT.

Here Is Link To RC1>> This is Non wipe update!
    I m not seeing any thnx & that's why there is no dload link yet.:cyclops: Hit thnx fast :cool: