[Q] Gionee elife e7 development

Search This thread

-ded-

Jan 15, 2011
e7

Hey, a few days ago I received Gionne ELIFE e7, but one speaker does not work. think it might solve a new rom, or rather I do not even try and claim the ... because the claim is probably pretty complicated and also I want to ask whether this phone will have support here on the forum, I think the new rom etc. thank you

ndevices

Jan 24, 2014
Hey, a few days ago I received Gionne ELIFE e7, but one speaker does not work. think it might solve a new rom, or rather I do not even try and claim the ... because the claim is probably pretty complicated and also I want to ask whether this phone will have support here on the forum, I think the new rom etc. thank you

phone has one speaker on right side. one of the three microphones in the left side

-ded-

Jan 15, 2011
e7

thanks, I thought that having two through the grid, otherwise a pretty bad / metal sound ...

jatin_a

Mar 29, 2013
Hi
Any method to root the phone without slowing it down or the touch being unresponsive ?

Sent from my E7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jatin_a

Mar 29, 2013
Thanks for replying.. But i want stock rom too.. So tht if anything goes bad i can make it right

jatin_a

Mar 29, 2013
Thanks again but that is the Chinese version whereas i require the Indian version

Freecitizen

Oct 25, 2008
i understood the problem and solved the issue and now my e7 is in working condition. actually in an experiment i replaced e7 boot.img and recovery.img with a corrupted one thats why it was not going into recovery mode nor booting up.so solution is to switch off phone by holding vol- and power key for few secs and when phone is in off state hold both vol- and vol+ and plug in usb cable. now phone will boot in fastboot with screen off. open adb shell in shuame replace boot.img and recovery.img with fastboot and voilla...

Please give download your boot.img and recovery.img because my unwilling to work.
Thank you

stallionrider21

Jun 30, 2009
Lahore

Freecitizen

Oct 25, 2008
i understood the problem and solved the issue and now my e7 is in working condition. actually in an experiment i replaced e7 boot.img and recovery.img with a corrupted one thats why it was not going into recovery mode nor booting up.so solution is to switch off phone by holding vol- and power key for few secs and when phone is in off state hold both vol- and vol+ and plug in usb cable. now phone will boot in fastboot with screen off. open adb shell in shuame replace boot.img and recovery.img with fastboot and voilla...

this one is for 32 gb version. i request able members to upload stock roms of both 16gb and 32 gb version files alongwith flashing tools from baidu on alternate sites like dev hosts.com etc for ease of access to international users

Gionee Elife E7 (32GB version) wire brush pack:
d-h.st/y1r
d-h.st/W9l
d-h.st/wwG
d-h.st/lE3
Links must be copied into the address bar (restriction site)

sheraz1015

Jun 3, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23
find any solution

did some one fine a rooting method ? lenovo vibe z k910 has same specs as gionee e7 16 gb has but they are able to root it , same method can be tried for e7 but there is a problem finding cwm for elife e7 . please anyone find a proper rooting method

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The video is not necessary, it is very simple.

No if you need to upgrade to SV2.2, but do it just in case, I came to my update last night are about 120Mb.

I then installed LBE security in E7, and this showed me to do the same with my PC Shuame.
    Shuame installed in the PC, the English version I found on this forum, and I was giving the green button that says ROOT, and as I say in less than 1 minute, the phone was Root.

It really is very simple, I will me perfect

LBE Security for Elife E7:

https://mega.co.nz/#!VllThSaL!TcgYLulF6wh4zH_gVQ3e4UhBo59hIZiXXdI2SSogFdA

Shuame for PC:

https://mega.co.nz/#!5kNzzIrK!HYwwfl9xq0__QRFE-6r30L3wyn8KbKzDCSzaN84mZsc

And translation for Shuame PC, extract and copy in directory of Shuame in C/Programs/ :

https://mega.co.nz/#!MwlSkS7a!ySrx0jSXLFsAQvB1yeD-mVEvdJAXmLv334gVvAzptv8

Esto es todo amigos ¡¡¡
    I am spanish:

7yhupe7u.jpg
    Last night I appeared a notification to update the system, and so I did, then I installed LBE security, which has an option to issue permits root, but does not work. Indicates that you install on your PC the Chinese software Shuame, and I did, I connected the phone to PC in USB debuging mode, press the Root button Shuame, and within seconds, he was installed the root in the E7 32Gb, all very simple, as you see, I've left all that you need in the above Post.
    gaqybe3u.jpg

Enviado desde mi E7 mediante Tapatalk
    please, upload for 16gb version.

d-h.st/uBC
    d-h.st/qfU
    d-h.st/NKj
    d-h.st/5h3

here is link to boot.img and recovery.img files for elife e7.
    http://d-h.st/UDY
    http://d-h.st/cGB
    Root Gionee Elife E7

betumara.jpg

Hello friends, with great satisfaction we inform you that just rooting my Gran Elife E7 32Gb and the system works perfectly, since yesterday I have updated to the new version SV2.2 and this morning I decided to root, getting it perfectly. How?
    Well, very easily, I installed in my PC, "Shuame" in English, I have given the "Root" button and in less than 1 minute, I got root.
    I hope to serve you, greetings.