[ROM] MAHDI-ROM 4.4.2 for GEEB

Search This thread

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
New build up, it's labeled 2/20! Go check the original thread for it.
Please, tell me what's wrong with them, so I can help yall

Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2 :D

Reactions: Ace42

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
It's not installing for me getting an error in updater-script. Using TWRP for kitkat.

I'd do this, but then I won't be able to upload it
Extract the zip, and go to meta-inf/android/Google/android/updater-script and delete every line that mentions "Backuptool.sh" and every line that says set perm that's between those backuptool.sh lines. Make sure you don't delete any lines that start with system link

Once you do that, zip it up again and try flashing, it should work

Or if you want, post the updater-script file here, and I'll edit it as it should be
Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2

Reactions: WongItal

WongItal

Jan 7, 2008
I'd do this, but then I won't be able to upload it
Extract the zip, and go to meta-inf/android/Google/android/updater-script and delete every line that mentions "Backuptool.sh" and every line that says set perm that's between those backuptool.sh lines. Make sure you don't delete any lines that start with system link

Once you do that, zip it up again and try flashing, it should work

Or if you want, post the updater-script file here, and I'll edit it as it should be
Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2

That worked. Thanks
I attached the modified updater-script for anyone who needs it.

Attachments

• updater-script.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: ThatKawaiiGuy

WongItal

Jan 7, 2008
Having issues getting root access. Tried SuperSU as well but getting an error stating SuperSU cannot be installed.

DrunkenDragon

Oct 2, 2010
Bangalore

Aren't you dear ;) thank you i will push it and let you know :) :good: :good:

Not working :( and in the camera only front came is showing up and there is no option to use rear cam stock cam and snap cam both same issue.

Next bug is there phantom touches are more.

Last bug probably is touch screen stops working out of the blue have to restart to make it work

Sent from LG Optimus G E970, on Slimkat beta 3

Last edited:

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
Not working :( and in the camera only front came is showing up and there is no option to use rear cam stock cam and snap cam both same issue.

Next bug is there phantom touches are more.

Last bug probably is touch screen stops working out of the blue have to restart to make it work

Sent from LG Optimus G E970, on Slimkat beta 3

Touch screen issue is the kernel. Guess I'll switch kernels next.
That apk worked for me. So something is wrong on your side.
Phantom touches are just there. Kernel also a little bit

Camera works fine for me

It's probably an issue that'll fix itself in the next builds. So just wait for the next build.
Or try getting another apk
Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkenDragon

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
Hey, does the latest build flash? someone told me they downloaded it and it told them it's for geehrc

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
I use the latest one and the zipfile says geeb but when flash the updater looking for gherc and won't install. To flash had to edit the updater script.

Sent from my LG-geeb using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I heard that that upload was faulty. Does it work? You get service? Because since building from source shouldn't do that, it might be a Gee build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello! Geespr user here, felt like showing some love for all users of this wonderful device :)
    So here's some Mahdi! :D Mahdii786 did a great job on it, so we should all buy his beer (and my soda)
    So here''s the goods! Enjoy! THE GOODS

So.... Discuss all errors with this build here, discuss general discussings in the main thread, so let's keep it clean k?
    Also, I can't test, so try to describe it well, provide a log if possible :)

HAVE FUN BUYING BEERS!!!!! :p
    I am digging this right now and I like the feel of it.. Don't let this die man.. Its one awesome ROM believe you me :).

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

It's my favorite, I won't let it die :)
    Syncing repos again for next update
    Has a nice choice of features and battery is comparable to what I've seen of CM 11.

Awesome. Will this be updated regularly. I hate when new awesomeness dies fast.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'd say maybe once every week or two weeks, I'd do it daily, but my laptop can only hold so much :(

Then again, I build stuff pretty randomly, so you might get 2 a week here, 1 a week there, so we'll see :p
    Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
    New build coming soon

New build! 0315! In main thread