[W|VGA|TF3D1/2.1/Sense2.1] RR33 SenseLIKE Part1

Search This thread

sulehri

Nov 7, 2008
Lahore
www.sulehri.com
Hi

Im facing a problem, I can not see the manila scroll bar (ab-bar) at the bottom and my Home shows clock with 0:00 and only shows o missed calls, nothing else.

Kindly guide me what Ive to do to get it running

Regards

Last edited:

RR33

Dec 20, 2008

For those who only want the tab icons/slider/bar (should work on all TF3D versions), I added the cab ^^

Last edited:

maxkit

Dec 11, 2008
Hello R33, thanks a lot for improvement like this )) can you tell me if I will install this Manikla Theme Cab - my desktop will be the same as on Screen? SO clocks will be like this?
My ROM is GenY D2 R3 WWE version

Last edited:

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
Blackstone/HD Stock Dialer Skin added + full theme updated to v1.1

Last edited:

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
A little mockup. I found, that the globe of the skin doesn't look very well, so I made a complete new one in Sense-Style.

attachment.php

How to install
1. extract the zip
2. stop Manila
3. copy the two file to ppc:\windows\
4. enable Manila

Attachments

• screenshot_globe.jpg
    screenshot_globe.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 34,164

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
A little mockup. I thought, that the globe of the skin doesn't look very well, so I made a complete new one in Sense-Style.

attachment.php

How to install
1. extract the zip
2. stop Manila
3. copy the two file to ppc:\windows\
4. enable Manila

Edit: Forgot to upload file...

Last edited:

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
Hi,

Yes I agree with you Lycox, it looks better like that ^^
Can i use it for the next release ? I'll quote your name of course if you are agree :D

Last edited:

gofawkurself

Feb 20, 2008
orange
www.myspace.com
Love it! i noticed there is a wierd clear film in the number that makes the shading in the flip clock a little diff. is it just mine or everyone's? cause the image you have on the first post doesnt really show it.

but you made me like touchflo all over again. thanks for the hard work.

grahamkdt

Jan 15, 2007
Cheshire, UK
Very nice!

Cheers RR33... excellent job. I like the default look of Manila, but the slider just needed a bit of colour to spice it up, and your mod has done just the job... fits the standard HTC theme a treat. Thanks very much ;)

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
Olala, i can't believe it, it's so beautiful O_O
Thank you!

Ps : It's possible to add the lines between Calendar/Missed Calls ? I think it's more beautiful with!

Last edited:

sulehri

Nov 7, 2008
Lahore
www.sulehri.com
It may be a language manila incompatibility. You must have the Yozgatg's TF3D2.1 R1.5 WWE.
Or maybe it's a rom incompatiblity ??
BTW, I added the icons cab today so it should work because there is no mod9/lua manila files but icons only.

Didnt work :(
Im using Shaks Rom
Im downloading Yozgatg's Rom, will install it on the new Rom and then ht you back with a review

Regards

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
And there is a green area in the contact app of Manila when we change the tab, if you don't understand what i speak, i can take a screenshot.

Else, i hope you correct it, to make that skin perfect :D

EDIT = Oh sorry, i see that green Circle/Rectangle on the top is present in Call history, programs etc...
Can you make it more "Sense", because it differs with the others parts of the skin!

Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
OK thanks, so dialer skins are updated to v1.2 with black pressed keys now :)

@ vishalkishnani : sorry, like I said the old dialer doesn't have the dock with "Talk" key at the bottom... If you want it then install the Tachi Dialer port made by the great MikeKnoop HERE

Awesome!! That was exactly what I meant:D One more very small request. Could you please do the dialer with blue in the talk and smartdial? That way it matches the most common colored themes we all probably use. It would be GREATLY appreciated and really, really great stuff my friend and thanks so much.

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Hi,

I'm working on the theme for now but I'll see what I can do ^^
Blue instead of which color : red ?? Because I think it's important to keep the green.

Thanks ^^ : all your comments are welcome to make this theme evolve :)

EDIT: new theme v1.2 released :D

Yeah, instead of the green:D I know that's the whole point to make it like the sense theme. Just asked for blue as a lot of themes and wallpapers have blue in them too so, would like the theme to be able mesh with that too. If not, totally understandable.

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
Thanks for reply RR33 :)
My ideas :
For the green bar, try to make it gray like the TF3D!
For the volume control, maybe remove the red button to stay in Gray/Green of HTC.
For the 2 home's buttons (Calendar/Missed Calls), when you have an appointement showed, he's on the left of the home page, so it will me more esthetic to move both to the left side of home ? If you don't understand i can take a screen or try to add an appointement :D

That's all for me ^^'