[Q] Deodex 4.3 locked bootloader

Search This thread

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
I've seen a few methods on deodexing for locked bootloader, like the one by @ansebovi and @gamer649, bit neither were 100% sure it will work. Sovmy question is: is the a definite way to deodex a full root, android 4.3, locked bootloader c2004? And if there is, can you give a detailed explanation on how to do it.

Thank you

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

ansebovi

I've seen a few methods on deodexing for locked bootloader, like the one by @ansebovi and @gamer649, bit neither were 100% sure it will work. Sovmy question is: is the a definite way to deodex a full root, android 4.3, locked bootloader c2004? And if there is, can you give a detailed explanation on how to do it.

Thank you

try adb...my method..because it works in 4.1,4.2

ansebovi

I can't see why it wouldn't work on the DS, it's just adb tool. I can't say it will work though as I have SS.

Sent From My C1905

See that's what i mean, both of you are unsure if your methods work.
Gamer649 method is right here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2698534

ya it will work with xmd also..but the method i gave is automatic and easy....there wont be mistake made by new user...

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
Ok say i followed either one of your methods and my phone rebooted normally, how do i know that it is deodexed?

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Go to /system/app and /system/framework and if there are no .odex files there then you are deodexed, if there is then you aren't.

Sent From My C1905

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
@ansebovi when i try your method, i open the kamometool and this is what happens when i press 2: my systemui stops working and i get two errors like device unauthorised. I think its because of the systemui.apk and systemui.odex
.i deleted mine, can you post the default ones for 4.3

Last edited:

ansebovi

@ansebovi when i try your method, i open the kamometool and this is what happens when i press 2: my systemui stops working and i get two errors like device unauthorised. I think its because of the systemui.apk and systemui.odex
.i deleted mine, can you post the default ones for 4.3

bro...u should authorize the pc....
go to development settings,revoke usb debugging,..then connect to pc,,see ur phone click yes...

then try....and if u want stock,...do u have ftf of 4.3?
if u have then extract system.sin from ftf using winrar,
open flashtool...tools/sin editor and browse the file..then click extract data..wait for 5 min...u will have system.ext4
then use ext2explorer from here
open it...it will show warning...ignore it...now browse system.ext4 then extract it...

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
then use that revoke again..open flashtool ...then connect phone to pc...hope it will ask now..

Yup it worked after restoring the systemui.apk and systemui.odex to default. Man i used your 4.3 bug fixes, so you should say on the thread that you won't be able to deodex if you if you replace the systemui.apk and systemui.odex with the ones you provided in your links.

BTW,was i supposed to get a lot of warnings and errors in part three of the kamometool? I did, but at the end when everything was finished, it told me that everything is ok.