Swap SD for Gt i9105p

Search This thread

m.anwar

Apr 28, 2012
Any body knows how to swap sd in GT i9105p..
Please help me!!!
i have a 32 gb memory card and i want to swap internal memory with external...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Anemiq

Jan 10, 2014
I'd like to know how to do it too. I had Xperia Tipo before and there you could just edit vold.fstab file, but I can't see it on my I9105P...

EDIT: Ok, in case anybody will still need this: to swap internal and external cards just edit the vold.fstab file (which exists only in Android 4.2.2 and lower - I'm running 4.4.2 and it explains why I couldn't find it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Doffe99

m.anwar

Apr 28, 2012
My SONY XPERIA LT29i is not booting..it is hanged on triangle and blue line..
Do you know how to boot my mobile??

Anemiq

Jan 10, 2014
every change to vold.fstab ended with a bootloop :(

Hmm, that's strange, I remember that when I did something wrong with vold.fstab on Tipo I could just restore original file it just simply didn't swap the partitions (I wasn't trying to edit vold.fstab on s2+ just because I flashed cm11 a few hours after I got it for Christmas).

Are you sure you did everything right (as shown in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2346389 )?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hmm, that's strange, I remember that when I did something wrong with vold.fstab on Tipo I could just restore original file it just simply didn't swap the partitions (I wasn't trying to edit vold.fstab on s2+ just because I flashed cm11 a few hours after I got it for Christmas).

Are you sure you did everything right (as shown in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2346389 )?
    I'd like to know how to do it too. I had Xperia Tipo before and there you could just edit vold.fstab file, but I can't see it on my I9105P...

EDIT: Ok, in case anybody will still need this: to swap internal and external cards just edit the vold.fstab file (which exists only in Android 4.2.2 and lower - I'm running 4.4.2 and it explains why I couldn't find it).

Dude no one is gonna help you and no one can cause u r in the wrong forum

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OMG serious you are asking this in the Galaxy S2 Plus forums i'm getting tired of these questions ask them in the good forum no one is going to help you here!
    not working for me!