Kitkat 4.4.2 Adreno 330 GPU drivers for Xperia Z1 JB 4.3_290 Firmware

Search This thread

zohaib0001

May 3, 2011
Lahore
xdaforums.com
Hello to all

i found some graphical issues in Xperia Z1 4.3_14.2.A.0.290 firmware while playing gaming's (e.g) World Cricket Championship and more

So here i am presenting Kitkat 4.4.2 Adreno 330 GPU Drivers for Xperia Z1 android 4.3

I am using Monx Dified Rom and these drivers working fine on it
they will also work on any stock based Rom

Required:

1) Rooted Device with Recovery installed

2) Just Download this Zip and flash through Recovery, Wipe Cache & Delvik Cache after install and reboot

3) If you want to go back to stock 4.3 drivers or stuck in boot loop then Download and flash this zip to Restore Original Drivers back into your Device

Only for Xperia Z1 Devices
Please Also Share your results here with us. And hit Thanks if this is helpfull

Last edited:

lowrider_05

May 9, 2007
near Munich
Hello to all

i found some graphical issues in Xperia Z1 4.3_14.2.A.0.290 firmware while playing gaming's (e.g) World Cricket Championship and more

So here i am presenting Kitkat 4.4.2 Adreno 330 GPU Drivers for Xperia Z1 android 4.3

Required:

2) Just Download this Zip and flash through Recovery, Wipe Cache & Delvik Cache after install and reboot

3) If you want to go back to stock 4.3 drivers or stuck in boot loop then Download and flash this zip to Restore Original Drivers back into your Device

i can confirm that it works on ihackers 2.1 with doomkernel v6

Reactions: lisaosa

gaboh24

Sep 17, 2012
Laguna
Sir im a newbie, what will happen if i flash this to my ROM? Im using @Nut's ROM..

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

taranfx

May 23, 2010
Mountain view, CA
geeknizer.com
Can anyone here tell me if those drivers is making any difference regarding speed / performance / scrolling / lag reduction / battery life? Better or worse?

It gets worse after flashing plus I lost network. I'm on ihacker 2.1 4.3 LB. Stock kernel stock radio.
e7amy7u7.jpg
9uzuvu7y.jpg

Last edited:

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
@zohaib0001 what have you actually witnessed as a difference because in all fairness I've not seen one artifact that would suggest these drivers are anything other than reputable. And the performance has been top notch, if installing these will make things even better then great but without something to complain about I can justify flashing this and I imagine many others feel the same.

Does flashing this reduce the temp of the phone because that would be nice.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

L

LeParkour012

You guys know that benchmark don't always show the true performance, right?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to all

Required:

Can anyone here tell me if those drivers is making any difference regarding speed / performance / scrolling / lag reduction / battery life? Better or worse?

It gets worse after flashing plus I lost network. I'm on ihacker 2.1 4.3 LB. Stock kernel stock radio.
    e7amy7u7.jpg
    9uzuvu7y.jpg
    Hello to all

Required:

i can confirm that it works on ihackers 2.1 with doomkernel v6
    No big changes here.
    First pic before flash, and second pic after flash the file.
    Thank you.