[Q] Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4 Cant Call Anyone And Wifi Not Turning On PLEASE HELP

Search This thread

D_BOND

Mar 16, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I am having major problems with my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-1337M). So I have Installed a custom rom on my S4 and it worked fine but recently I unroot my phone and tried installing its original firm ware using odin. For some reason though my S4 on stock firm ware isnt able to make calls at all, another problem im having is that there is no sound whats so ever! and on top of it all my wifi wont turn on.

Ive tried everything known to man I have installed different roms which for some reasons fixes my wifi problem but not my sound or calling problem. Ive tried everything guys and during the process of rooting and installing different roms and restoring to stock Samsung firmware I have somehow tripped the Knox Warranty Void Counter which now voids my warranty which is such a disappointment because before I could just reset the binary counter but now I dont even know if there's a way to reset the knox counter. Anyways help would be greatly appreciated!

D_BOND

Mar 16, 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-16-14-59-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-16-14-59-32.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 61