Is my ONE X bricked?

Search This thread

jpustin

Mar 18, 2010
Sydney
Gday,

I tried to install Alpha 11 of CM10 on my phone today without backing up existing rom (please don't hammer me for that, I know it was dumb)

Anyway, the boot animation for CM was up for ages so I tried to go back into fastboot but now it just sits there with the

"checking SD card update..." text there and just doesn't progress. I am assuming this is a dead phone?

thank you anyone who tries to help me out here

Wilks3y

Aug 3, 2012
Leek
Gday,

I tried to install Alpha 11 of CM10 on my phone today without backing up existing rom (please don't hammer me for that, I know it was dumb)

Anyway, the boot animation for CM was up for ages so I tried to go back into fastboot but now it just sits there with the

"checking SD card update..." text there and just doesn't progress. I am assuming this is a dead phone?

thank you anyone who tries to help me out here

Never proceed without back ups !
Have you tried flashing the boot.img from the rom?
Did you wipe cache/dalvik cache?
If all else fails, try to find the RUU for your device?

Hope this is helpful..

Vcek

Aug 27, 2011
Simril
A generalization for android devices if you can still enter bootloader then its not bricked.

haspko39

Jul 28, 2010
Hi Friends, I have the same situation right now. While I was flashing boot.img I made something wrong I think and now my One X is stuck at Bootloader and saying "checking SD card update..."
I cant open pls help dudes...:( How can I make it alive...I couldnt find any solution here...:crying:

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi Friends, I have the same situation right now. While I was flashing boot.img I made something wrong I think and now my One X is stuck at Bootloader and saying "checking SD card update..."
I cant open pls help dudes...:( How can I make it alive...I couldnt find any solution here...:crying:

Remove cable and plug in back xD

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

haspko39

Jul 28, 2010
Keep usb cable away hold the power button until it turns off and hold volume - and power button again so that you can enter bootloader..it SHOULD work...

Hi, I have just solved this problem by charging, changing the cable and unpluging. Then I installed JB Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_33.1, but it stucks on HTC logo.
I have S-ON and HBOOT 1.31. CWM 5.8.4.0.
What should I do now?
Thanks.

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi, I have just solved this problem by charging, changing the cable and unpluging. Then I installed JB Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_33.1, but it stucks on HTC logo.
What should I do now?
Thanks.

I already replied.to you in another thread flash the boot.img and erase cache !

Reactions: haspko39

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What should I do now?
    Thanks.

I already replied.to you in another thread flash the boot.img and erase cache !