[Q] uids on the system are inconsistent

Search This thread

Ireas

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Hello,

I'm currently in some trouble with my phone.
Yesterday out of no thing I got the mentioned error "uids on the system are inconsistent you need to wipe your data partition"
My Moto G was only unlocked and rooted and basically Stock FW.

After I got this error I was like "well this sucks but ok" so I booted into the recovery (I pre-installed the recovery from the Cyanogen Mod thread) wiped it and booted again but nothing, the error still appeared.

So my next step was to try to flash a custom rom - I flashed CyanogenMod which ended in a boot loop. I flashed a stock firmware again aaaaand yes, the UIDs error was still persistent.

I also wiped the dalvik cache and the fix on the internet "use fix permissions in recovery" does not work as there is no such menu entry :/

So yeah, please help to resolve this this problem - I like my phone

krtk6160

Apr 12, 2014
Indore
Samsung Galaxy S21
Hello,

I'm currently in some trouble with my phone.
Yesterday out of no thing I got the mentioned error "uids on the system are inconsistent you need to wipe your data partition"
My Moto G was only unlocked and rooted and basically Stock FW.

After I got this error I was like "well this sucks but ok" so I booted into the recovery (I pre-installed the recovery from the Cyanogen Mod thread) wiped it and booted again but nothing, the error still appeared.

So my next step was to try to flash a custom rom - I flashed CyanogenMod which ended in a boot loop. I flashed a stock firmware again aaaaand yes, the UIDs error was still persistent.

I also wiped the dalvik cache and the fix on the internet "use fix permissions in recovery" does not work as there is no such menu entry :/

So yeah, please help to resolve this this problem - I like my phone

I had this problem, and I was able to fix it through my TWRP Custom Recovery. You're using a CWM recovery, right? I searched, and found that there is an option to fix permissions in CWM. Advanced > Fix Permissions.