[Q] Modified PIT file for UCMD8 / SuperNexus 4

Search This thread

maddogselect

May 4, 2014
Hi,
about a month ago I have hard bricked my SGH-I777 trying to transfer the second version of a modified PIT file edited by me using PitMagic to increase the data application partition. After a month, I finally got back my phone saved using a Riff Jtag. I have mounted the original SGH-I777_ATT_I777UCMD8_I777ATTMD8 released by AT&T, but I really need to increase the data application partition so I would try again and then install the SuperNexus 4.0 Rom. Anyone could give me a tested PIT file for my I777? I'm from Italy and find help for this model is really hard.
Thanks.

Last edited:

cyril279

Jun 3, 2013
Considering that so many i777 users have gotten by succesfully using the stock partition setup, I'm very curious to know why you "really need to increase the data application partition". Are you really beyong 2gb worth of apk's? Is there some other reason?

Hi,
about a month ago I have hard bricked my SGH-I777 trying to transfer the second version of a modified PIT file edited by me using PitMagic to increase the data application partition. After a month, I finally got back my phone saved using a Riff Jtag. I have mounted the original SGH-I777_ATT_I777UCMD8_I777ATTMD8 released by AT&T, but I really need to increase the data application partition so I would try again and then install the SuperNexus 4.0 Rom. Anyone could give me a tested PIT file for my I777? I'm from Italy and find help for this model is really hard.
Thanks.

Reactions: SteveMurphy

maddogselect

May 4, 2014
No, I have got no other reason, considering that I don't use the phone to play with games or stuff like that but just for work. The problem is that although I'm not the kind of person that installs tons of useless apps, a few time ago my phone was unable to download any kind of update or minor app because there wasn't enough storage space available. I can't buy a new phone every month, I have got a 16gb S2 with an external 32gb sd card and i want to use it at the best, and don't be constraind to make a backup every month because Samsung had wrongly thought that 2gb would been sufficient. That's the first reason for wich professionists prefer to buy an I-phone, I prefer to correct a silly evaluation error. I hope you will agree with me and you could help me, I'm not a cheater, I have got only an american phone living in Italy so if I make a mistake I can't take the phone to the customer service. Thank you.

Considering that so many i777 users have gotten by succesfully using the stock partition setup, I'm very curious to know why you "really need to increase the data application partition". Are you really beyong 2gb worth of apk's? Is there some other reason?

creepyncrawly

Sep 3, 2010
I've never seen any pit file for this phone other than the original UCKH7 pit file that is in the download repository. As far as I am aware, no one has ever needed to repartition the phone to install any firmware version.

maddogselect

May 4, 2014
I think that there is a misunderstanding. I need to do that: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/development-derivatives/mod-partition-internal-memory-app-t2538947 for my SGH-I777. Nothing more, nothing less, but I haven't found a tested version of the modified pit file for my phone, so about one month ago I have made one by myself, with 4-8Gb it worked, but when i tried with 6-6Gb the phone crashed and had an hard brick.
I've found a guy in Italy that have got a Jtag, and finally he gave me back the repaired phone. Now I'm asking if someone can help me to find a tested pit file for my SGH-I777 with 6-6Gb configuration.
Thanks again

I've never seen any pit file for this phone other than the original UCKH7 pit file that is in the download repository. As far as I am aware, no one has ever needed to repartition the phone to install any firmware version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ...Now I'm asking if someone can help me to find a tested pit file for my SGH-I777 with 6-6Gb configuration...

Doesn't exist for this device, or if it does no one has shared it. My suggestion for you is to stick with the custom .pit you made and leave it be.

Hi,
    Thanks.