Exact official app name for the stock lockscreen(s) on stock 4.4.2

Search This thread

LifeAsADroid

Sep 17, 2012
Awesomeville, USA
Hey All,

Anyone know what the stock lockscreen app(s) official names are? I'm looking to use Xposed App Settings to force fullscreen mode like I have every other screen, apps and homescreens, but don't know the lockscreen app names in the system apps.

Thanks!

On a similar note, I'm guessing that the Immersive mode forces fullscreen the same way that App Settings does, is there a simple click to activate Immersive mode on all screens and apps?

Thanks again!

ATTACK

Jan 8, 2012
The lockscreen isn't a independent app, it's part of the framework (framework-res.apk). You can use modules like Immerse Me or Gravity Box to selectively force expanded desktop in KitKat.

LifeAsADroid

Sep 17, 2012
Awesomeville, USA
The lockscreen isn't a independent app, it's part of the framework (framework-res.apk). You can use modules like Immerse Me or Gravity Box to selectively force expanded desktop in KitKat.

Thanks for the info. I had already tried the settings in GravityBox and tried ImmerseMe as well, neither worked particularly well... Could be due to another app I have, Smart Statusbar+. I'll try them again without the Smart Statusbar+ installed and see what happens.

Reactions: ATTACK

LifeAsADroid

Sep 17, 2012
Awesomeville, USA

Edit to the post above from me: Gravity Box works great and even immerses the lockscreen, I didn't realize that after enabling it within Gravity Box I then had to enable it through the power menu...

Con - Double enable? Seriously?

Pro - Ease of turning immersive mode on and off, which may be nice in the future...

Thanks again @ATTACK !

Reactions: ATTACK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for the info. I had already tried the settings in GravityBox and tried ImmerseMe as well, neither worked particularly well... Could be due to another app I have, Smart Statusbar+. I'll try them again without the Smart Statusbar+ installed and see what happens.

Edit to the post above from me: Gravity Box works great and even immerses the lockscreen, I didn't realize that after enabling it within Gravity Box I then had to enable it through the power menu...

Con - Double enable? Seriously?

Pro - Ease of turning immersive mode on and off, which may be nice in the future...

Thanks again @ATTACK !