Call recording on the OnePlus

Search This thread

savahu

Jul 18, 2014
Does anyone have experience with a working call recording app (or Xposed module) for the OnePlus?

I bought Call recorder ( com.skvalex.callrecorder ) but it didn't work.. (only the default call API, which sounded like robot voices)

C13v3r0n3

May 13, 2013
don't think there is a mod for this on any CM or AOSP based roms nor do any call recording apps, i just searched like a mofo for it but could find anything. Found a bunch of touchwiz tutorials but that does no good.

vamshi88

Jul 30, 2012
Does anyone have experience with a working call recording app (or Xposed module) for the OnePlus?

I bought Call recorder ( com.skvalex.callrecorder ) but it didn't work.. (only the default call API, which sounded like robot voices)

anyone find anything ?

I used the app "automatic call recorder" on stock and mahdi, its free and perfect no problems whatsoever. I didn't need to change anything, both line and mic sounds are recorded loud enough.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...order&pcampaignid=APPU_Kh3TU92CDMWRyATnhYC4DQ

Last edited:
Reactions: savahu

bluedragon1982

Jun 20, 2006
Detmold
I think this could be possible if someone will be able to port the needed files from the latest CM11 Nightly over to CM11S - not sure if its only the telephone part or if there are also framework changes needed

souljaboy

Apr 30, 2009
I'm on LiquidSmooth and call recording is possible natively just by small build prop edit. I'm assuming it works on other roms as well but didn't try yet!

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Yes it works with that edit with cm nightly, with the app mentined in OP. Dont know about 11s.

jjletho67

Jul 19, 2014
This works flawless on my one plus one.. only thing is that it records the call during the ring as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...order&pcampaignid=APPU_Kh3TU92CDMWRyATnhYC4DQ

I'm testing both automatic call recorder and call recorder by skvalex (not at the same time!) and both have the same problem: my voice is low but clear, the remote voice is very loud and distorted. Are you expiriencing a similar issue ? Have you applied some workaround ?

ankydu

May 16, 2010
I'm testing both automatic call recorder and call recorder by skvalex (not at the same time!) and both have the same problem: my voice is low but clear, the remote voice is very loud and distorted. Are you expiriencing a similar issue ? Have you applied some workaround ?

Same issue with me on the latest build of CM 11s (Official) on my OPO. Have you found a solution to this???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

anyone find anything ?

I used the app "automatic call recorder" on stock and mahdi, its free and perfect no problems whatsoever. I didn't need to change anything, both line and mic sounds are recorded loud enough.

Same issue with me on the latest build of CM 11s (Official) on my OPO. Have you found a solution to this???

Not yet. I discovered that if i use an wired earphone or bluetooth the recording quality is almost perfect. When i call normally using only the phone the problem is always there.
    Try BoldBeast Call recorder
    Boldbeast Call Recorder works well for OnePlus X, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus 1.

OnePlus X E1001, E1003 don't need root, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go. Please use these settings in the app to record calls:
    - Record Mode: 5
    - Record Format: WAV
    - Tune Audio Effect: No
    - Tune Audio Route: Group3

OnePlus 2 A2001, A2003, A2005 don't need root, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go. Please use these settings in the app to record calls:
    - Record Mode: 2, 1 or 5
    - Tune Audio Route: Group1

OnePlus One A0001 if your phone is not rooted, please use these settings to record calls:
    - Record Mode: 4, 2 or 1
    - Record Format: WAV
    - Tune Audio Route: Test Group1, Group2 and Group3

OnePlus One A0001 if your phone is rooted, please use these settings to record calls:
    - Record Mode: 21
    - Change Audio Controls: Yes
    - Change Audio Driver: Yes
    - Start Input Stream: No

Or use these settings to record calls:
    - Record Mode: 1
    - Change Audio Controls: Yes
    - Change Audio Driver: No