Disabling Stock apps?

Search This thread

kris234

Nov 27, 2010
Hey guys i have the n8010 And i wanted to disable some of the stock apps like Google+ Google Games and so on.. but in App Manager it appears only the options Force Stop, Uninstall updates, Clear data/cache. I did disable them on my HTC device but here i cant...
Im running full stock and 4.1.2 Android, Shouldnt I be able to update to a further one or it isnt released yet?
Thanks

coyoteelabs

Sep 4, 2009
Bucharest
You have to uninstall the updates first. After that, the "Uninstall Updates" button will show "Disable" and you'll be able to disable them

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
how can i disable them?

As coyteelabs said... go to settings - applications - all apps - select the app you want to disable. Then..

1. If necessary, uninstall update first (select uninstall updates)
2. Then click disable (for some apps you need to uninstall updates first before you can disable them).

Sent from my phone - Note 10.1 (N8000)

Reactions: kris234

kris234

Nov 27, 2010
As coyteelabs said... go to settings - applications - all apps - select the app you want to disable. Then..

2. Then click disable (for some apps you need to uninstall updates first before you can disable them).

Thank You ! It worked i disabled those many unecessery stock apps ;D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you are going to need root to freeze or uninstall the system apps
    how can i disable them?