Wifi Tether - NAT Type 2

Search This thread

scottypeterson

Sep 18, 2011
I've searched online and there seems to be no fix for this but the most recent posts for this topic is old and I figured I'd ask if there is a way around it now.

I'm using the wifi tether application to play online cod on the ps3 but the NAT is Type 3 strict which gives limitations to online play. Is there anyway to get NAT Type 2 moderate or Type 1 open with the wifi tether app?

Last edited:

ramjet73

Jan 12, 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've searched online and there seems to be no fix for this but the most recent posts for this topic is old and I figured I'd ask if there is a way around it now.

I'm using the wifi tether application to play online cod on the ps3 but the NAT is Type 3 strict which gives limitations to online play. Is there anyway to get NAT Type 2 moderate or Type 1 open with the wifi tether app?
That's a pretty specific question for this forum. You could try posting in the wiki for the app or send a PM to user TrevE who got the latest version working on Sense 4.x ROM's, and you might get better results.

Edit: I'm guessing that you've already seen this thread? Looks like they didn't get it working consistently anyway.

ramjet73

Last edited:
Reactions: scottypeterson

scottypeterson

Sep 18, 2011
That's a pretty specific question for this forum. You could try posting in the wiki for the app or send a PM to user TrevE who got the latest version working on Sense 4.x ROM's, and you might get better results.

Edit: I'm guessing that you've already seen this thread? Looks like they didn't get it working consistently anyway.

ramjet73

Yeah I saw that thread. I'll check out the wiki and see if there's a way. Thanks.

gingerninja85

Oct 29, 2013
still need a fix?

Do you still need a fix for this? I sorted mine out yesterday. Let me know

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ramjet73
    Yeah I saw that thread. I'll check out the wiki and see if there's a way. Thanks.
    Or ask TrevE. He may have an inside track to the primary developers since he's worked on the app himself.

Good luck!

ramjet73