Notification LED not showing correct colours.

Search This thread

owlwood

Jan 18, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Hello. I have a brand new, unrooted, locked bootloader C6503. For some weird reason, my phone is not displaying the correct colours in the notification LED. For example, it should show a redish color when the charge is under 90%, but it showing green. In the Walkman app, it's stuck to a cyan colour and so on. I have no idea if it's related, but this problem surfaced soon after I updated the Album app. Anyone faced something similar?

danieldp1990

Jul 17, 2012
cali
Hello. I have a brand new, unrooted, locked bootloader C6503. For some weird reason, my phone is not displaying the correct colours in the notification LED. For example, it should show a redish color when the charge is under 90%, but it showing green. In the Walkman app, it's stuck to a cyan colour and so on. I have no idea if it's related, but this problem surfaced soon after I updated the Album app. Anyone faced something similar?

Hi, when I had the first ZL, the same problems was happening.... so what I did was to open the device, and fix what was causing the problema: check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg

Reactions: owlwood

owlwood

Jan 18, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, when I had the first ZL, the same problems was happening.... so what I did was to open the device, and fix what was causing the problema: check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yADs4OsAXg