[Q]Backup/Retore Stock rom

Search This thread

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
hello ! ;)

i have a simple question ...

when we are on Custom rom (CM for example ) , how can i restore "cleanly" a stock rom (rooted + CWM + own datas) that we have done a full backup of this one previously ,before flashing a custom rom ??? ( as if nothing had happened !... to find rooted/cwm stock rom with all datas and parameters ...as before)
what is the good "clean" procedure for not have problems ?

vexorian

Feb 24, 2014
hello ! ;)

when we are on Custom rom (CM for example ) , how can i restore "cleanly" a stock rom (rooted + CWM + own datas) that we have done a full backup of this one previously ,before flashing a custom rom ??? ( as if nothing had happened !... to find rooted/cwm stock rom with all datas and parameters ...as before)

Try downloading and flashing the specific sock FW from samsung-updates. Then flash it with Odin.

Actually the KIES software has a repair feature that does it for you. It worked for me, but I am not sure if it would work for anyone else.

Reactions: Loulou-13

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
thank fo answer ;)

but i just want to know the good way for to restore a backup of a stock rom that i have made with ClockWorkMod previously ...how can i restore it properly ?

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
with CM installed ,a simply wipe cache + data ...and then "restore" the stock rom is good ?
or we have to reflash the stock rom via Odin ,and then reflash serranoltexx CWM ...and then "restore" the previous backup (made before flashing custom rom ) ...it's looong !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello ! ;)

Try downloading and flashing the specific sock FW from samsung-updates. Then flash it with Odin.

Actually the KIES software has a repair feature that does it for you. It worked for me, but I am not sure if it would work for anyone else.