If you like Alliance and have a locked bootloader like me, do this to get at least so

Search This thread

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
If you like Alliance and have a locked bootloader like me, do this to get at least some of the look and feel.
It took while to figure out how to get some of the fetures that both the Aliance build 25 and the blacked out theme of Trents awsome rom combined had i them onto my phone without having to download the roms. Since I am one of the unlucky ones that lost my unlocked status when my phone updated.
I like the feature of being able to put a custom backgroud on my dropdown for my notification drawer and found that if you install gravity box you can do the same thing, or close to it. This module is one of three that will give you some really custom ro looks without having toflash a custom rom.
The other one is Wanam. This module will give you some more customizations to your status bar and notifications bar.
And the last but not least is HKThemer. I used the theme called: Mixerics, these themes can be found if you do a search for HK themes on google and follow the links in the XDA thread that google search will find for you. This is the theme thaat is the closest one to the way Trents rom looks with the blacked out google play store and a lot ofother blacked out apps.its really an awsom theme if you like the look of trents rom.
You willhave to instal Xposed innstaller on you phone and you have to have root for thaat too but this is all very easy to do.
I am going to post a couple of screen shots showing google now blacked out and the playstore blacked out along with home screen and notification dropdown . I hope this helpssomeone else out who is stuck in the land of unflashing which sucks. Well i am not permited to upload the screenshots so if you ask me forthem I will be happy to send them to you.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
If you go down in the section of the just bellow my thread, I posted some sceen shots of some of the mods you can do with Xposed and these 3 modules.

If you have some really cool mods that help a stock rom look and feel more like a custom rom please share.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited: